Am I weird for not being able enjoy Supergirl after I found out the lead actress has sex pics released of her?

Use to love the girl supergirl and the show. I often link superheroes to those being strong moral values/principles. However, after finding out and seeing that the actress who plays supergirl has hardcore photos of her having sex with some guy in a hotel and even one with her on the floor taking picture of her genitals after a facial, i just can't look at her the same way.
Am I weird for not being able enjoy Supergirl after I found out the lead actress has sex pics released of her?I don't see supergirl anymore when i look at her on the tv but a cheap whore who got fucked in a hotel room. This has caused me to lose out interest in the show, and sort of detach from enjoying it as I no longer see supergirl when i look at the character on TV. Does this make me weird?

• Yes
    46%(6)42%(10)Vote36%(4)
  • No
    54%(7)58%(14)Vote64%(7)

Most Helpful Guy

• They all separate lives from what they play on tv but it is stupid of her taking pics like that since she is a celebrity and that stuff always gets leaked out

What Girls Said 2

• Who cares. She's a phenomenal actress

• most people have sex, she was just stupid enough as to take pics that got leaked afterwards
    I don't like the show because it's boring, idgaf about what she does in private lol

What Guys Said 3

• whoooooo cares?

• She should just make the porno edition or parody of Supergirl that might make guys that are horny af even more interested and more willing to pay $$$ to buy her Supergirl merchandise and products.

Or she should just do a stripper edition of Supergirl or something.

Are you sure the leaked pics are authentic and legit? Or are they faked?

• she's an actress you have to expect stuff like that. and personally i dont give a damn because your not going to marry her.