Ok i am bored and lonely and it is going to be like this for a while. Just wondering if anyone had really good movie suggestions? I tend to like anything with a good plot and also the older films. Sometimes i get in a mood and watch typical teen movies like clueless or sixteen candles. I enjoy superhero movies but saving those to watch with my boyfriend haha SO does anyone have just general highly recommended movies to watch?

Most Helpful Guy

• Zulu, Fight Club, Forest Gump, The Sixth Sense, 13 Ghosts (2001), Ghost Ship, Home Alone 1 and 2, The Cure, Norbit, The Heartbreak Kid.

Most Helpful Girl

• I just watched Hail Caesar tonight and it's really good! I definitely recommend it. Anything Wes Anderson is also super fun.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I recommend 5 Centimeters Per Second for a long-distance feels trip (pun intended). It's sad and beautiful at the same time 💞

• Clerks, Snatch, or Not Another Teen Movie

• Me personally I'd watch the Mummy series :D it's kinda my goto when i'm bored.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been watching cheesy romantic Christmas movies on Netflix. The Spirit of Christmas was a cute one.

• Shaw shank Redemption is a great movie, and it's got excellent ratings.
    There are plenty others I can recommend, depending on what genre you're in the mood for.

• Brooklyn is one of my favorites, Erin brokovick I think is spell like that, crossroads,