Judge my art and suggestions?

Judge my art and suggestions?Ignore the people in the front.
So the idea is I'm making a poster that looks like a polaroid selfie of my friend and I with characters from his favourite video games. This is a rough draft, I'll be drawing this on the computer and then printing a poster of it. Then at the bottom of the "selfie" I'll be writing personal notes from the characters that are similar to the phrases that are said in the game (eg. from Sans and Frisk (Undertale): "May this selfie fill you with DETERMINATION")
So 2 questions:
- Give me some suggestions on how the characters can interact with each other. So far I only have Samus Aran giving Wario bunny ears
- What are some things the characters can say at the bottom of the polaroid?
- Anything else :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok I suck at art so my suggestions won't be good but that's way better than anything I could come up with

Most Helpful Girl

• its cool creative and cute

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• ... A+ 👍

• I can't tell who has the cuter nose out of the dude at the bottom left or Wario.
    What is this about portraits I'm reading in the comments/replies?

• Lol be nice
      I did a question where i told people to post their pic and I'd choose someone to draw once the holidays are over

• if i knew this site, id totally submit myself for that. Thanks for the reply

• The drawing looks awesome though. The Link and the Wario look professional.
      Well played bleh-___-

• Cool
    But I'm waiting for my potrait 😂
    If I would win

• I'm just waiting on the portraits

• You played undertale? xD nice

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!