What's your favorite monster?

I'm taking a class on monsters at the moment, so I was wondering what everyone's favorite monster is, both as a general class of monsters and as one specific monster from pop culture. And a monster can be pretty much any creature or entity that defies our idea of what's natural or normal, so even modified or unnaturally powerful people count, as do "good" monsters, like unicorn or fairies, or robots and alien races from sci-fi.

0|0
5|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a huge facination with sirens. I love reading fiction novels depicitng these badass, dangerous-yet-alluring creatures and distinguishing the differences in how the authors portray them :D They're just so mysterious and powerful, plus they reside underwater which is AWESOME 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Ya, no problem. You're the only one who really gave details as to why you like the monster and how it's portrayed, so definitely the best answer.

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Werecrocodile

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE wins this round by a landslide...

0|0
    0|0
  • A class on monsters? What grade are you in, where do you go to school, etc? I need details

0|0
    0|0
    • College, at UC Santa Cruz. We actually have two monsters classes, one focused on theater stuff and one on literature.

• Show All
    • Haha, yeah. The theater monsters class was honestly the best class I've ever taken. Teacher dressed up as a werewolf and "killed" our TAs one class, then "escaped". Then the next day we got an email telling us he'd been secured and that he'd recover from his "condition" soon. 10/10 best class ever.

• Here's to a future with more fun and exciting classes!

• Chimeras

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself

0|1
    0|0
  • Gremlins LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Ones that are created from terrible trauma/events and you can feel compassion for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • leviathan? I don't know tbh.

0|0
    0|0
  • Autism

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 4