Best anime series?

I would have to start off with Full Metal Alchemist, Attack on Titan, One Punch Man, Tokyo Ghoul, Code Geass... These would prpbably be my top anime series.

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, *cracks knuckles* lets see what we have here... I've watched WELLLLL over 150 animes πŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸΌ so I've got a big variety of things! It seems like you mostly like mainstream anime, so first, I'll recommended some really good and popular animes... The first few are based on what you've seen already, the ones after that are simply just some good and popular shows...
    -Black Butler (Kinda dark but super solid!)
    -Mob Psycho 100 (Very similar to One Punch Man)
    -Soul Eater (One of the tops! I think this one is perfect for you actually! It's got a bit of everything! It's a thriller, drama, romance, comedy, serious too!)
    -Fairytail (super long but good)
    -Donganronpa (suspenseful and mysterious)
    -Durarara!! (Comedy, thriller, mysterious... This is a really popular and solid show!)

And here's some lesser known animes that are super solid!!
    -Fruits Basket (my first anime πŸ’•)
    -Yuri on Ice (My literal favorite ever)
    -Ranma 1/2 (one of my favorites)
    -Honeyxhoney Drops (it might not be for you, but the manga was really good)
    -Deadman Wonderland (extremely mysterious!! It's pretty cool though)

Hmm yeah that's all I've got from the top of my head! If you have any questions or want more recommendations feel free to PM me! I'd be more than happy to help! If you watch any of these please tell me! I'd love to get your feedback on them etc. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸΌ

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• These are some of the best in my opinion and popular anime i've watched already:
    Samurai Champloo, Ghost In the Shell, Black Lagoon, Cowboy Bebop, Psycho Pass, Space Dandy, Steins; Gate, and Attack On Titan

And some anime that I hardly hear people talking about but are actually really great!
    Underrated/Unknown: Gantz, Canaan, Birdy the Mighty Decode, Desert Punk, Gokusen, Last Exile, Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom, Trigun, Prison School, Death Parade, Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash

Dubbed > Subbed

1|1
    0|0
    • Your taste in anime is brilliant!

• It better be. If I don't like an anime I'll click off withing 5 minutes of the first episode. lol

More anime: Btooom!, Deadman Wonderland, Durarara! Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Bladeworks, Initial D, Kekkaishi, Inuyasha, Soul Eater

• Hahah just like me if i dnt like the anime from the first eps. I quickly turn it off. And i have watched all the ones u listedπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• maybe not the best but some I really enjoyed:

Bleach (without the fillers and last 2 arcs it would be so much better)
    Dragon Ball (all)
    Maid Sama
    Ghost in the Shell
    Fairy Tail
    Food Wars
    . hack
    Studio Ghibli movies
    Kill la Kill
    Noir

and many more

1|1
    0|0
  • Yuri is my favorite, though I haven't seen as many as other people.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • myanimelist.net/animelist/Creepster-sama?status=2

See what you like, i've not seen as much as some, wouldn't say it's a lot though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Death Note, Elfen Lied, Naruto and Naruto Shippuden, Yu-Gi-Oh, High-School DxD and High-School DxD Reborn, Tokyo Ghoul, Bayblade, Hellsing and Helsing Ultimate, Samurai Champloo...

2|0
    0|0
  • All of those are fucking brilliant and are on my top anime list too, along with Cowboy Bebop, Death Note and Samurai Champloo.

2|1
    0|0
    • I have to watch Samurai Champloo, heard good things about it.

• Show All
    • Ikr? πŸ˜‚

• dragon ball z

1|2
    0|0
  • Dragon Ball Z, Yugi-oh, Full Metal Alchemist

2|1
    0|0
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood is currently #1 on my list
    Hellsing: Ultimate is very close in 2nd
    Code Geass 3rd?

1|0
    0|0
  • claymore, kurozuka, bleach, shimoneta, psycho pass, evangelion...
    several anime movies too like the garden of words and the girl who leapt through time

1|0
    0|0
  • For me I will with the Naruto shippuden series

1|0
    0|0
  • Monster.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to watch Naruto and Dragon Ball Z :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Hunter x Hunter

Overlord

Gate

Yuri on ice

The seven deadly sins

Ajin Demi human

1|0
    0|0
  • Boku no Pico, Cory in the House, Seinfeld, Star Trek, Highschool DxD, and Dbz

1|0
    0|1
  • Death Note, Monster, Hellsing

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10