Im bored and looking for movie recommendations?

So it's break and I have been doing nothing but watching movies the past couple days. Can you guys recommend movies like these? I am more into funny comedies rather than bullshitty teen romance. (Yes ik not the typical teen haha). movies like... the hangover, risky business, American pie.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't seen it, but Wet Hot American Summer is supposed to be good. I think they recently made a series based on it too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm, good comedies... have you seen the Life of Brian, Hot Fuzz, Shaun of the Dead, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, The Castle (I had to put an Australian one in there), State and Main, The Princess Bride (c'mon, it's adorable!)
    Or the holidays is a good time to go on a show binge and watch all of the Mighty Boosh or something...

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• You could go see "Why Him?" That had all kinds of humor in it, and it was mostly a good movie.

• role models

• youve got some shit movie taste

What Girls Said 1