What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?

1|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Either this doc in nuclear energy or this random ass short movie that I literally didn't know was about the entire time

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't watch anything random and never watched all the way through of any shows or movies.

I kinda started watching this Turkish drama but after 2 episodes I never watched it again. The story was good but was moving too slow.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Justin timberlake The tennessee kids, Sing street the movie and scrooged are the best of three i have watched on Netflix.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was called "Roadkill"and it was some movie based in Australia , it was road train running off of blood , was pretty weird

1|0
    0|0
  • The new Fuller House. I checked out the first episode because it's in 4K and I ended up watching three more episodes. I didn't intend to do that :p

1|0
    0|0
  • CrossFit Fittest in the world. and Bob Ross haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Thankskilling and Rubber

1|1
    0|0
  • marcopolo

1|0
    0|0
  • Pfff that will probably be Sense 8, holy shit its so fucked up I skipped some things to get through that show. The action was good tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • Killer Mermaid

1|0
    0|0
  • black mirror

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't say. I don't want others to watch and make the same mistake I did. lol. 0_o

1|0
    0|0
  • nothing because i dont have netflix

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Me and my cousin were watching a movie but took a small break... then we turned on "Chill With Bob Ross" and watched the entire episode...
    We were watching a rom-com.

1|0
    0|0
  • Three headed shark attack

1|0
    0|0
  • This lame movie called The Pill. Like wtfff its about a one night stand and this dude wants her to take the Plan B. It was lame

1|0
    0|0
  • Atelier.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wanna talk about it. LOL. 😯

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have netflix so

1|0
    0|0
  • sense 8