What is the most random thing you’ve ever watched all the way through on Netflix?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either this doc in nuclear energy or this random ass short movie that I literally didn't know was about the entire time

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't watch anything random and never watched all the way through of any shows or movies.

I kinda started watching this Turkish drama but after 2 episodes I never watched it again. The story was good but was moving too slow.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Justin timberlake The tennessee kids, Sing street the movie and scrooged are the best of three i have watched on Netflix.

• It was called "Roadkill"and it was some movie based in Australia , it was road train running off of blood , was pretty weird

• The new Fuller House. I checked out the first episode because it's in 4K and I ended up watching three more episodes. I didn't intend to do that :p

• CrossFit Fittest in the world. and Bob Ross haha

• Thankskilling and Rubber

• marcopolo

• Pfff that will probably be Sense 8, holy shit its so fucked up I skipped some things to get through that show. The action was good tho.

• Killer Mermaid

• black mirror

• I can't say. I don't want others to watch and make the same mistake I did. lol. 0_o

• nothing because i dont have netflix

What Girls Said 10

• Me and my cousin were watching a movie but took a small break... then we turned on "Chill With Bob Ross" and watched the entire episode...
    We were watching a rom-com.

• Three headed shark attack

• This lame movie called The Pill. Like wtfff its about a one night stand and this dude wants her to take the Plan B. It was lame

• Atelier.

• I don't wanna talk about it. LOL. 😯

• I don't have netflix so

• sense 8

• One of those artic animal documentaries

• Power rangers ninja storm series 😂

• I've never watched netflix.