Do you think it's best for the directors to kill off Princess/General Leia in Star Wars Episode 9(after Episode 8 releases next year)?

now that the actress, Carrie Fisher has sadly passed away 3 days ago?

Do you think it's best for the directors to kill off Princess/General Leia in Star Wars Episode 9(after Episode 8 releases next year)?

• Yes, no other actresses would be good enough to play Princess Leia nor should anyone ever replace Fisher.
    83%(5)67%(8)Vote50%(3)
  • No, they can always find another actress who would be as good as Carrie Fisher.
    0%(0)17%(2)Vote33%(2)
  • Others
    17%(1)16%(2)Vote17%(1)
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Girl

• CGI. they did an amazing job with general tarkin. I'm sure they can do a great job with princess Leia

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• Carrie Fisher wasn't that good of an actress. Replacing her with a better actress would not be difficult, but I think a different Leia would destroy the movie. So I think she needs to be killed off.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• It doesn't matter. Disney has said last year they would distance themselves from princess leia. They revoked the production of all princess leia merchandise as well. Thats sad because slavery like that was an important part of the starwars universe mainly because of the hutts doing it. Now a whole part of the starwars universe died.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude.. Episode 8 hasn't even come out yet. This isn't the multiple fast and furious movies lol

0|0
    0|0
    • That's why I added on my question "after Episode 8 releases next year". Of course I'm aware it's not released in theaters yet but there is an article confirming that they'll start filming Episode 9 in late 2017 after 8 releases next year, regardless of Fisher's death.
      screenrant.com/.../

• Read and understood before I answered.. Thus the: This isn't the multiple fast and furious movies lol

• CGI her.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, they can always find another actress who would be as good as Carrie Fisher.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they should. Nobody can replace Carrie Fisher.

0|0
    0|0