Any apps I can use to make a movie out of still pictures?

I heard about time lapse but it was meh when I used it before

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Splice is a good one and it's free

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• windows movie maker is the easiest and best way to make a movie out of pics, another movies, you can cut, add music and so on, and is free

• literally every somewhat professional video editor out there. if you just need it once... send it to me and I'll do it for you

• what do you use?

• Makes sense. Of course, we have adobe everywhere since my sister is a graphic and web designer and my mom is an accountant/computer programmer. We've had Adobe as long as I can remember so maybe that's why I never thought of it. I never used Move Maker, though.

• @Elarra Windows Movie Makes reduces it to the bare minimum so even people with no experience can more or less put something together. drag and drop video, add some titles and transition, cut, export. Last time I used it, you barely had any control about the video quality when exporting so it was useless for me.

Even TV channels and Hollywood works with stuff like Adobe Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro for the editing. Even though Avid is probably the most common...

• Windows Movie maker, or OpenShot if you happen to be running Linux.

• Nope! Gotta do it by hand. Just remember, 30 frames=1 second 👍

• I use Sony Vegas.

• windows movie maker

• movie maker

• FIlmora

• Slideshow Movie Maker seems useable.

• movie creator

• Well I am an animator myself... i have made videos like that before... so you can email me your photos and I will make an awesome movie for you...
    Let me know if you want it... :-)

• NCH Videopad

• Of course. What are you computer specs before i give suggestion, my empress?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!