What do you think about Drake & Jlo?

She looks better than most girls his age, but 17 year age difference is a bit much. I think it's all a publicity stunt anyway lol. Thoughts? What do you think about Drake & Jlo??

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 100% for the publicity. Guarantee you they're getting with other people.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dipole talked about when there's a single coming out, they act like a couple, RiRi and Drake, Ariana and the WKND, Zedd and Selena... it looks the same as that. I highly doubt this'll work out bc JLo seems to have crazy high standards and be super picky. who knows though..

1|0
    0|0
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• Nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about them

1|0
    0|0
  • The relationship will be over in A month or so.

1|0
    0|0
  • who is jlo?

1|0
    0|0
  • age is just a number and if they are happy together then that's awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • age is only a number

1|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to be with my wife JLO

1|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• It's a stunt. They both get around way too much. Like long term relationships aren't their thing. Drake likes anything with legs and a vagina and JLo likes young, exotic looking guys. This relationship won't last until spring time.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm thinking she's pretty loose... and she likes to have fun. And now - she's having a bit of fun...
    Pretty sure it's not only a publicity stunt - but done partly for it.

1|0
    0|0
    • *she might be having fun before going back to ther ex - Anthony... Who knows for sure...

• Yes, I think so too. I don't know if there's something really serious going on between both of them but I don't think it will work out especially because of 17 years or difference. I think Jlo should date man her age.

1|0
    0|0
  • JLo at this point is determined everyone in Hollywood lmao they still kinda cute in my opinion

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandparents were 17 years apart so I don't particularly care.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought he was engaged to Rihanna. :/

1|0
    0|0
  • cute

1|0
    0|0