Would you fight a female MMA fighter if you got 3 million at the end of the fight?

• Yes
    62%(5)79%(31)Vote84%(26)
  • No
    38%(3)21%(8)Vote16%(5)

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• I'd forfeit pretty fast

• If I had a dying kid or sibling who needed the money for treatment or something then yes but if not... no thanks.

What Guys Said 20

• Absolutely. I've been practicing martial arts for years, specifically kickboxing and BJJ, and I work out five times a week. I wouldn't mind fighting a woman, and would be eager to see if she has what it takes to take me down or at least hold her own. Earning a cool 3 mill would be the icing on the cake.

• I boxes for almost two years but haven't done it in years and I'm no longer in shape (skinny). I'd love to see how I'd fair up.

• I would fight Ronda Rousey, seems like an easy win ;)

• Yes i would. Probably match Rousey in the amount of time I'm in there too.

• Fuck no. There are many things I'd be willing to do for a bunch of money, being punched and kicked in the face with a broken nose, arm, caved in ribs and busted eye socket aren't 1 of the,... unless I can tap immediately

• Yeah, probably.

Not cuz I would win, we all know we wouldn't unless we were fighters, too. I mean I'm a fighter but not in the league she is.

But 3 million? Sometimes people don't stop to think about how much that is

• Bring it. I'm a fighter, and I've got an easy 100lbs on any them. Worst case ai get a little banged up, I've had worse.

• I dont know i dont know the rules. I would probably hit a body part i wasn't allowed to hit.

• Totally worth it

• Yes
    Lol at all the guys that think they would win
    Most those girls would kick your ass
    I know my ass would get beat

• sure, why the hell not? my life is already kicking my ass, but in that at least i'll get some money

• As long as I won't be criticized for winning, yes.

• For 3 million, fuck yeah I would.

• I won't beat up a girl for a little green

• Yes I would and I would break her arm

• girls beat me already, so it isn't anything new...

• i would

• Yes, and I would most likely lose :P

• Probably not.

• Yeah, I would do it for $10,000 for real, and I would easily win too, but it can't be with one that I found to be too pretty. But if you mean like Nunez, Rousey, or someone like that, then yes.