"Star Wars" fans: did you enjoy "The Force Awakens" or "Rogue One" more?

As much as I love them both, I actually enjoyed "Rogue One" a little more.

• "The Force Awakens".
    29%(2)22%(4)Vote18%(2)
  • "Rogue One".
    57%(4)50%(9)Vote45%(5)
  • I enjoy them equally.
    0%(0)11%(2)Vote18%(2)
  • It's hard to tell.
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)
  • I'm not a "Star Wars" fan.
    14%(1)17%(3)Vote19%(2)

Most Helpful Guy

• I enjoyed them equally.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• "Rogue One" all the way! :D

"The Force Awakens" is too much like "A New Hope" -- except worse than "A New Hope". I liked it on the first viewing, but after watching it again, it really is a weak movie.

"Rogue One" had a more dramatic, heroic story and more interesting, flawed characters. However, I will say that the editing kind of sucked; a LOT of shots felt like they should have been held for just a little bit longer, instead of being choppy and cutting so quickly. Like @_HimigNgKalayaan_ said, it was also too fast-paced. It should either have been made longer, or had the plot simplified into fewer events, so as to give more breathing room to the scenes.

These weaknesses took "Rogue One" down from a possibly-great movie... to merely a good movie.

• The Force Awakens. Rogue One was alright, the happenings are too fast paced and the characters development isn't that strong but I loved the ending. It was a good ending and I like the way Darth Vader was more dark in that movie. He massacred those rebels in hallway brutally which what its supposed to be cuz he's evil as fuck.

• I've never been a Star Wars fan or into sci-fi/fantasy however I did watch revenge of the sith at a friends party years ago and enjoyed it. I must admit after seeing a few images of Rogue One I was a bit awe struck. Should I watch it? Or do I need to watch them all in order.

• I've only watched A New Hope and Rogue One and I enjoyed Rogue One a lot. I doubt any of the previous movies could live up to it

• Force awakens for me

• I liked them both.