Is it normal to not be a funny person?

So I've realised lately that most people laugh at something but many can't make other people laugh much themselves and I'm one of those people. Can you become funny?

• Yes, some people are not funny but i'm funny
    50%(4)67%(10)Vote86%(6)
  • Yes, and i'm funny
    25%(2)13%(2)Vote0%(0)
  • No, but you can learn to be funny
    25%(2)20%(3)Vote14%(1)
  • No, and you can't learn to be funny
    0%(0)0%(0)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

• Funny is subjective. I could be funny to some people while others will think I'm not.

• Thanks I never really thought of it like that. Being completely honest I suffer from depression and social anxiety so I think that may be part of the reason. I've been told I'm a good exaggerated story teller so yeah that is my humour. Thanks :)

What Girls Said 3

• I think I have a good personality I am funny but... don't you make mad cause I can be the meanest b*tch ever 😒

• Sometimes people are so rediculously serious it is funny... so yeah.

• yeah not everybody have to be like that

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, it is normal to not be funny. I really don't know you so I don't know how to advise you how to be a funny person if you want to be. Do you want to be funny at times? If so you can learn to be funny.

• Yeah, it's so normal. Barely anyone can make me laugh.

• Once you decide to become funnier, the smarter you are the faster you succeed.

• Funny is linked to intelligence. If you aren't funny it is usually linked to low level intelligence.