Do you ever get the urge just to go on netflix and marathon a bunch of B-movies?

do you ever get the urge just to go on netflix and marathon a bunch of B-movies?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, that would be interesting. Have you ever seen the blob, it's not so old as Creature from the Black Lagoon, but it's so brutal XD the sewer scene

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, some of the storylines in some of the better B-Movies are actually more sophisticated than a lot of the blockbusters you get today. Check out some of the Peter Cushing stuff - those are an occasional secret pleasure of mine.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• they're shitty but makes for a good laugh sometimes

• Not really no but it sounds like fun.

• Yes haha. B movies are so funny sometimes and under appreciated haha

• Nope, never have

• Yup, all the time.

• hahaha yep

• Yes all the time.

• Yes. Lol was my favorite one. It's an indie film with demons and puppets, it was amazing.

• nope

• I love Netflix and I love binge watching shows and movies on it. But never bad ones

What Guys Said 13

• No because as I get older, I find it harder and harder for television to maintain my interest. I can't binge watch anything anymore. The last television show that I still watch is Game of Thrones and last season was so difficult for me. And those episodes are less than an hour, once per week! I might stick to reading the synopses this season.

• Depends on the B movies but yes I can think of a few right now.

• My buddy and I used to get drunk/high and watch those shitty Disney channel teen movies. I have to give it to them, they make the best WORST movies, just hours of ridiculous, superficial shit.

• Yeah, man. We've got aTV channel here in Germany that focuses only on those movies. That stuff is real fun.

• If I do, I have to do the mst3k /rifftrax version

• nope

• Yes, too often actually.

Hmmm, I didn't know the creature from the black lagoon wore lipstick. :D

• never. i actually never watch movies unless they are well known classics that i know will be good, but still have reasonably low expectations for.

• Nah a good B movie is real hard to come by. Any recommendations?

• No I haven't felt the urge

• Hmp sadly my Netflix doesn't have any B movies😂

• all the time

• i have many urges, but watching B movies is not one of them.