Do you ever get the urge just to go on netflix and marathon a bunch of B-movies?

do you ever get the urge just to go on netflix and marathon a bunch of B-movies?

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Ah, that would be interesting. Have you ever seen the blob, it's not so old as Creature from the Black Lagoon, but it's so brutal XD the sewer scene

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, some of the storylines in some of the better B-Movies are actually more sophisticated than a lot of the blockbusters you get today. Check out some of the Peter Cushing stuff - those are an occasional secret pleasure of mine.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• they're shitty but makes for a good laugh sometimes

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really no but it sounds like fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes haha. B movies are so funny sometimes and under appreciated haha

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, never have

0|1
    0|0
  • Yup, all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • hahaha yep

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Lol was my favorite one. It's an indie film with demons and puppets, it was amazing.

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Netflix and I love binge watching shows and movies on it. But never bad ones

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• No because as I get older, I find it harder and harder for television to maintain my interest. I can't binge watch anything anymore. The last television show that I still watch is Game of Thrones and last season was so difficult for me. And those episodes are less than an hour, once per week! I might stick to reading the synopses this season.

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the B movies but yes I can think of a few right now.

0|1
    0|0
  • My buddy and I used to get drunk/high and watch those shitty Disney channel teen movies. I have to give it to them, they make the best WORST movies, just hours of ridiculous, superficial shit.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, man. We've got aTV channel here in Germany that focuses only on those movies. That stuff is real fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I do, I have to do the mst3k /rifftrax version

0|1
    0|0
  • nope

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, too often actually.

Hmmm, I didn't know the creature from the black lagoon wore lipstick. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • never. i actually never watch movies unless they are well known classics that i know will be good, but still have reasonably low expectations for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah a good B movie is real hard to come by. Any recommendations?

0|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't felt the urge

0|1
    0|0
  • Hmp sadly my Netflix doesn't have any B movies😂

0|1
    0|0
  • all the time

0|1
    0|0
  • i have many urges, but watching B movies is not one of them.

0|0
    0|0