I think luke Bryan should preform at the super bowl this year! who would you like to see preform at half time?

Go Patriots!

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I doubt they'd give the prime time spot at half time to a country music star personally

they always seem to pick the oddest bands , I still remember how pitiful the coldplay performance was , what were they thinking?

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We need some Calvin Harris. I'd love to see Beyonce as usual. Luke Bryan would be awesome!! I also like Drake, Rihanna, the Weeknd and Twenty One Pilots. Hey, I wonder would they ever consider Rae Sremmurd lol

media.tenor.co/.../tenor.gif

#BlackBeatles

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Superbowl performances are not what they use to be. Now you literally have 20 artists performing and trying to out do one another. Oh and its always the same people over and over again oh so it seems. Epic performances were like the ones that Michael Jackson gave in the 90's a real artist, oh James Brown may they rest in peace... not some clowns that would have some clothing malfunction just to attract more attention from people... its now what it use to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to see Logic perform at halftime. And go literally anybody but the Patriots and Chiefs and Raiders 😉

2|0
    0|0
  • Luke Bryan sucks. If a country artist should perform it has to be Sturgill Simpson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNV16tz1NK0

1|0
    1|0
  • No, not patriots. Seahawks!!! Who's Luke Bryan?

0|0
    1|0
  • Pearl jam!

1|0
    0|0
  • @t_time are you celebrity?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like Metallica to perform songs from their new album.
    Go Giants!

1|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1