Which TV series should I start among those listed?

Haven't gotten round to watchin much TV lately and I'm thinking of a few good shows to commit myself to that I haven't yet seen. Which one do you reccommend most?
You can add more in the comments but I prefer hearing among the ones listed and even though I'm aware they are are really different they all seem interesting. And that's why I'd like some help deciding please :)

• The Walking Dead
    Vote A
  • House of Cards
    Vote B
  • Mad Men
    Vote C
  • Vikings
    Vote D
  • Outlander
    Vote E
  • Peaky Blinders
    Vote F
  • Downton Abbey
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• If you watch Downton Abbey I will have to throw heavy objects at you, starting with a piano, then a rhinoceros.

My pick that isn't on your list is Fringe. If you haven't seen it before the there are five series waiting for you to watch!

1|0
    0|0
    • Too bad they removed it from Netflix...

• Show All
    • Ill take it into consideration then, it seems like a pretty good option.. and if DA is that bad then maybe itll just come off the list now lol 😂

• It was very popular, Downton Abbey, I have to admit that. It's just really not my kind of thing, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• The Walking Dead or Orphan Black. I didn't watch Peaky Blinders but the guy on there is the main character on my show Animal Kingdom. Its a good show about brothers and their overbearing mother

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I would suggest house of cards, but the American one is garbage, the British mini series that the americans failed to copy was brilliant.

1|0
    0|0
  • These are the top three in order of quality...

1) Peaky Blinders
    2) Vikings
    3) The Walking Dead

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch Westworld. it'll change your perspective of life.

1|0
    0|0
    • I forgot to add that!! I only heard of it by ear, I'll probably end up watchin it too at some point bc I heard it was good really

• Show All
    • I know!! it's why I'm looking for something longer but ill definitely get round to it too!! thanks :)

• Pleasure. Good luck and enjoy!

• screw em all and watch the office

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never really watched any of them , what about criminal minds?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• house of cards is good

1|0
    0|0
  • Never really watched any of them. Have I been living under a rock?

0|0
    0|0