Have you ever watched a horror movie were the main characters make not so wise decisions?

Yes, I know almost every horror movie has characters that make bad decisions which usually lead to their demise but the movie called "The houses October built" really take the cake. The characters got so many signs throughout the movie that would normally scare people away but they kept going through with their unwise plan. It was a well made movie though.

• Yes (name it)
    83%(5)90%(9)Vote100%(4)
  • No
    17%(1)10%(1)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that not ALL horror movies - Everyone watches horror movies and screams at the main characters not to go through the door or go back too the cabin or whatever. That is the whole premise.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Horror movies are full of dumb decisions "Hey there was a Murder in that house, let's sleep in there!" Now you tell me what's the f*****g reasoning behind this idea

• Almost all horror movies