After watching this video, I'm curious, Who is more talented than Justin Timberkake?

Yesterday JT was seen sinking two half court shots on the court of the Memphis Grizzlies, a team he is part owner of.

Worth a reported $230 million, He is also a VERY successful singer, dancer, actor, record producer, entrepreneur, great golfer and married to Jessica Biel, and has a beautiful son. He plays guitar, bass guitar, keyboards and even beatboxes. He's extremely charitable supporting over 30 causes. AND, he's arguably the funniest guest host ever on SNL, So I ask, who is better than JT? No haters please. Just looking for legit other multi talents out there with a resumè like his.

I didn't even mention his hundreds of award nominations and winning 9 Grammy Awards, 4 Emmy Awards, 18 ASCAP Pop Music Awards, 9 ASCAP Rhythm and Soul awards, 7 American Music Awards, 11 MTV Music Awards, 7 Billboard Music awards, 7 Peoples Choice Awards, 10 Teen Choice Awards- including the first ever Decade Award, 3 time GQ Man of the Year Award and several environmental and humanitarian awards. This year he may even get an Oscar!
And the History of Rap...
https://youtu.be/gi_yaxOgJUc

Most Helpful Guy

• He's great on SNL! Seems like a likable dude too. Takent wise he like Bo Jackson or Dion Sanders in the sportsword. Jimmy Fallon, Butch Walker, Lenny Kravitz are also pretty diverse talents in entertainment

• Good list. I've heard that Lenny Kravitz plays all the instruments when recording an album which is impressive in itself.
      Thank you for your time.

• Thanks for choosing mine as mho😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Woman, I'm already in love with him! Stop giving me more reasons :,(

• LOL IKR? Hot, talented, rich, nice. He probably performs surgury on orphans in third world countries in his spare time!!

• Ugh, I know :(
      Lol that unattainable bastard

Sponsored

What Guys Said 30

• Hmm... that's tough to top. Jamie Foxx is up in the same area, but you need a lot of talent and resources to put together a resume like that. I know I could never do it, but on reflecting about that, I wonder if I'd even want to. I think the personality has to fit that type as well, and it's far too much in the spotlight for me.

• So right. It does take a certain type of person to not only do it all but train and practice and train and practice and perform while (seeming to at least) fully enjoying himself and getting the audience into it so much to enjoy themselves and him for the show. And yes, Jamie Foxx is definitely one the list that has such a resume! Good call!

• I always thought his "Dick-in-a-Box" videos with Andy Samberg on SNL were great.

• Hillarious! That video and some of his other appearances on SNL won him 4 Emmy awards!!

• i fully admit he is faaar more talented than the usual suspects that are in boy bands

• Indeed. But he graduated from the boy band like 15 years ago.

• i know he is extremely talented but i'd say there are equally or potentially more talented people. paul mccartney has written about 20 #1 hits over a more than 50 year career. ronnie wood has written hugely successful songs been a member of two huge bands The Faces and Rolling Stones and is an acclaimed painter. JT's idol Michael Jackson was similar to JT that he went from a child star to mega star as an adult, great dancer, song writer, producer. Quincy Jones was a huge musician himself and song writer who moved into production and has produced huge albums, film soundtracks, television, etc.

but this isn't to take away from JT.

• Great list! those are all Hugely succesful and extremely talented individuals in their field. I agree there are many, many people extremely talented in their respective fields but generally one or two catagories. (Michael Jackson and Quincy Not included) I'm just in awe of JT's breadth of talent AND success.

• To score a point from that distance even requires some luck for professional players... so either he's got a big hidden talent or he was the most lucky guy of that day :D

• I guess you could say that of all his other successes as well, but I think it has more to do with the hard work he puts into EVERYTHING he does.

• That could well be Sarah, from the way he threw that ball you can see he's done it before :D

• Justin Timberlake is overrated in my opinion. His acting is subpar at best and that is stretching it. The Grammy have been crap for many years. Beyonce was nominated for best rock performance was crap. IItwas mostly because of Jack White. Boy bands for the most part are a product of someone making all the decisions including the song writing. In todays times it is not unusual to see people making the kinds of shot he made or even harder shots. He is not funny at all let alone the funniest SNL hofunnY believe that over all award shows are more about popularity than talent. I am not saying that it guarantees themost popular to win. For music awards shows not everyone who puts out an album can be nominated or else the award shows would be much longer just because of reading the names of the nominees in a handful of categories. A lot of people are talented for different reasons but are not recognized by the mass mainstream society. There are lots of people who do humanitarian work and or environmental work that are not recognized by the mass mainstream society. Over all JT is not a good actor or singer. He is not funny. Like I said before he is overrated

• Opinions and assholes...
      even though you didn't answer my question and disregarded my no haters plea, thanks for your time. douche.

• Troll on Tool. Are you so incredibly lonely in your moms basement that you need to reach out to whatever? Try having purpose in your clearly miserable existence by actually adding value when a question is posed. Try ACTUALLY answering the question. Or just keep to yourself while momma serves you your cereal and washes the semen from your shorts. There's plenty enough crazy on the internet. Crawl back into the hole from which you came. I could care less if you don't see the talent in JT. That wasn't my question. I have no further use for your time wasting ignorance.

• As far as entertainers he is unmatched.

• I think Jamie Foxx is in that category. Oscar winner, singer, dancer (back in the day) and comedian.

• Pink, mainly for her courage in going against the grain. In the process being a valid role model for young women in a world so devoid of role models

• Love Pink! not sure what she does other than sing tho.

• it is her message that is so moving and in a sense transcends talent. For she leaves a legacy with the lives she shapes and with it is memorable in a timeless sense

Timberlake, might excite and entertain but he doesn't leave that legacy

• As for entertainers- Dave Grohl

• He's mainly a media creation like most other 'stars', and I don't think he is particularly gifted musically. Personally I prefer ballad singers in the European tradition.

• LOL, Media creation. I get the impression you just like to disagree with what ever. His talents and skills are undeniable.

• He is good at basketball, though.

• Also good at voicing trolls. He was born in Memphis and was a child star. Much like Michael Jackson, he's always been in the media practically since he was born.

• Practice beats talent. he's not talented. he's a genious. He sets a goal and accomplishes it. We should take notes.

• I'm not a JT fan, but he is very talented. He has a very impressive resume for sure

• He is not that talented tbh. I don't like his music, but anyways if you take a look at ALL OF THE SONGS he has ever written, ALL OF THEM are co-written and co-produced which means he has not made it all by himself.

Many bands and artists go through the process of composition, recording, production and mixing without much help, if any. Where many pop artists today have a list of 5-10 people writing and working on each Single.

With that said, he is a brilliant entrepreneur and his recognition attest to it. He's also a decent dude for the look of it.

• Thanks for not remotely following my request or answering the question... and for your time.

• Yeah, cause you wanted me to answer "OMG HE'S SO FUCKING TALENTED I LOVE HIM" like many people did.

He's not that talented and I'm explaining why. A band like... say, Foo Fighters were Dave Grohl writes almost all of the music by himself, or Tool where the band as a collective write everything and play together and more talented than this dude. Or Mastodon, or Jimmy Page from Led Zeppelin...

I can keep saying people that are far more talented but sure... if you want to keep thinking he's the biggest shit there is in your little pop celebrity universe who am I to stop you... lol

• I really don't know where all your anger is coming from. Possibly because reading comprehension wasn't your strong suit.
      My request and question were as follows for the second time.
      1) no haters please
      2) artists with a resume rivaling or better than JT.
      Pretty direct question that only took you two times to get half right. Your mom must be proud.
      thank you for at least mentioning a couple true talents. Jimmy Page and Dave Grohl
      I appreciate your time.

• 0|0
  • James Franco duh, and Franco has the added benefit of not seeming super spazzy irl

• HUH? Yes he's a fine actor and film maker but where are the 'Multitalent" parts to his successes?

• Sorry but I am not a fan of any boy band alumnus.

• That was like 20 years ago. Are you not able to recognize his talents?

• Ashton Kutcher – actor, model, investor, venture capitalist, football coach, majored in biochemical engineering (but did not complete degree.)

Danica McKellar - actress, author, director, mathematician, and education advocate.

Ron Howard – actor, producer, director, narrator, entrepreneur.

Patrick Swayze - actor, dancer, singer, and songwriter.

Reese Witherspoon – actress, singer, producer. She is actively involved in children's and women's advocacy organizations.

A very talented group, I think.

• no argument very talented list. Not quite to the level of JT but I do appreciate the information and education.

• He definitely works hard.

• 😰I thought he was just a singer... and supports over 30 charities? Respect he has earned🙏

• Jamie foxx?

• Jamie is up there. Possibly the closest of any mentions so far. Still not quite at the level but Great nominee just the same. Thanks for your input

• He won best actor for that movie 😑

I meannet worth doesn't mean that much. I mean if that's the case, he's not in the same league as diddy, dre, lebron or Seinfeld...

• Thats what I said, JT Does Not have an Oscar as Jamie does. And you're right, wealth isn't a valid measure. I should have left that off.

• Led Zeppelin, Coldplay, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, The Who, just to name a few...

• You clearly didn't understand my question. but thanks for your time nontheless.

• Neil Patrick Harris. ⬅

• I gotta say, I'm a little skeptical of this. It seems just about anyone can do "trick shots", as far as I can see. I've seen videos from other people and it no longer fazes me. For all I know, there is some sort of CGI or camera maneuvering.

• First off whoever the girl screaming is was pretty annoying lol

Secondly he's really good in the recording room but so is chris brown and

Chris can also play basketball

• I'm sure there are tons of talented people who can also do this or that but Can you name any who are as good at so many different things as JT. Not to mention as nice. Chris Brown is pretty much a douchebag. A talented one.

• I don't have his money, but I'd hedge a bet that I'm more talented than him.

• Haha me!

• Who's more talented than Justin Timberlake? Any 10 to 90 year old black male.

• Not sure if you're being racist or just ignorant but thanks for your time nontheless.

• She probably can't sink a basket, but I will always be a Michelle Branch fan.

• She has a nice voice but what else?

• Incredible song writing skill. She just cranks out one after another, even though her new stuff only ends up on YouTube.

• I agree there are many many talents out there, some more talented than JT at their respective fields, but I'm looking for names with the breadth of talent Mr timberlake exudes.

• You can't even tell It's him in the video. could be some random white guy.

• looked like a black guy at the end

• He's got a dark beard. His hair looks black but it's just a beany

• I don't know Justin beiber Michael Jordan Chris Brown Michael Jackson.

• Michael Jackson clearly. Jordan is a great basketball player and all around athlete. Bieber good singer and dancer who is still finding his way through fame and fortune. With the exception of Chris Brown, all the others seem to be genuinely nice/good people. Chris Brown is a good singer/dancer but a douche nozzle.

• Lol you said more talented you didn't say they had to be nice lol Christ brown can do everything Justin Timberlake can do except act lol

• I really appreciate your input. Really I do. I wasn't totally clear, In the meat of my comment portion of the question I was really looking for someone with a full resumé like JT's. Acting or reading lines is one thing but in addition to that ability, he's genuinely funny too. He won 4 Emmys for his comedy on SNL. So all the forms of talent; singing, dancing, acting, comedy, athletics he has, plus his good looks, philanthropy, quality family man status, and genuine niceness, I'm just saying in a world of egomaniacs he's got it all and is still a balanced and humble seeming superstar. Which is very rare.

• lol, tons of people

• In other words, you just can't think of anyone more talented. thank you so much for your valuable contribution to this thread.

• i said TONS of people. i can list tons of people, i just dont want to, you insignificant piece of crap

• LOL you told me. BWAHAHAHAHAHA

What Girls Said 15

• I actually can't think of anyone. Maybe Jamie Foxx and John Barrowman but even they don't come close.

• Compared to THIS RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME BIRD... yeah, even JT can't hang. Omgggg the second half of this video girlfriendddd
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjAcyTXRunY

__

If we're restricting ourselves to fellow human beings? Gna go with Tina Fey, no question.

• She pretty much invented a whole new genre of comedy -- her trademark, formidably articulate, deadpan, witty, CLEAN jokes with double-entendre punch lines.
    What's most notable about Tina's comedy is her ability to appeal to both male and female audiences -- something that's VERY rare, if you think about it. Her jokes are punchy enough to appeal to men's men who need their jokes to have punch lines... but, she sets a strong enough mood to make us all think she's laughing right along with the girls at brunch, too. It's fucking awesome. Except she generally doesn't even have to say the "fucking" part. <3

• She wrote Mean Girls and 30 Rock... Nuff said.
    If you don't own at least *one* VS Pink shirt with some Mean Girls line that SHE wrote on it... You can't sit with us.

• She's just as good at writing more serious pieces (like "The Secret Life of Girls").

• She has a nice long scar on her face, from when some stranger slashed her face open in an alley by her house... **when she was in KINDERGARTEN**. How many of us are resilient enough to come back from THAT sort of thing -- at such a young age?

• She's even a rapper, too (she was on a Childish Gambino album in 2012).

• Her charity work is extensive. She's an organizer and sponsor of Autism Speaks, and a major supporter of Mercy Corps and the Light the Night Walk for leukemia research.

• She has NEVER played the "I'm a woman, give me preferential treatment" card, EVER in her professional life. Respect.

• Her pregnancies didn't even so much as make a blip in her career trajectory.

• She's still with the man she married in 2001 -- same year I married the boy of my own dreams.
    ... And she gives a nice fat middle finger to the idea that a successful, rich woman will inevitably get restless and have to go find an even *more* successful, *richer* man. Girl got a man she loves, and who loves her, and they win at life. #fuckyeah

• That's pretty cool! But I just want to add, I have actually scored two half court basketball goals in a game in high school, and I suck at sports! I was just having an extremely lucky day!

But Justin Timberlake is pretty talented. I wish I had an ounce of his talent!

• That's awesome. Must've been a great game for you!

• It was an awesome game! My gym teacher actually took notice, as I'm not the sporty type at all. But basketball is one thing I've had a lot of practice at so I guess it paid off!

• James Corden?
    static.independent.co.uk/.../...s-Corden-Getty.jpg

James Kimberley Corden, OBE (Officer of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire). English actor, writer, producer, comedian, television host, occasional singer and current host of The Late Late Show, a late-night television talk show on CBS.
    https://youtu.be/KF3tq0t-IX4

Along with Welsh actress Ruth Jones, Corden co-created, co-wrote and starred in the critically acclaimed BBC sitcom Gavin & Stacey (2007–2010) for which he won the BAFTA Television Award for Best Comedy Performance.
    https://youtu.be/pxFg8vXc3AA

He was featured on the UK No.1 single "Shout", along with British grime artist Dizzee Rascal, an unofficial anthem of the England football team for the 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa.
    https://youtu.be/sHq3vy_7cJQ

Appearing on the UK charity telethon Comic Relief in 2011, Corden created his Carpool Karaoke sketch when he drove around London singing songs with George Michael.
    https://youtu.be/jlrNDOctO1s?t=1m21s

Since 2009, Corden has presented the Brit Awards ceremony five times.
    He has presented the sports based comedy panel show A League of Their Own on Sky 1 since 2010.

James Corden has supported the following charities:
    Children in Need, Comic Relief, Genesis Research Trust, Great Ormond Street Hospital, PETA, Sport Relief, Teenage Cancer Trust, Trekstock & UNICEF

James Corden has supported the following causes:
    Abuse, AIDS & HIV, Animals, Cancer, Children, Conservation, Disaster Relief, Education, Environment, Fair Trade, Health, Homelessness, Human Rights, Hunger, Literacy, Mental Challenges, Miscellaneous, Physical Challenges, Poverty, Slavery & Human Trafficking, Substance Abuse, Women

2007 [British Comedy Awards] Best Male Comedy Newcomer
    2008 [British Academy Television Awards] Best Comedy Performance
    2012 [Tony Award] Best Actor in a Play
    2015 [Satellite Award] Best Cast – Motion Picture

He's also published a book; May I Have Your Attention, Please?: The Autobiography (2011)

• He is a very accomplished comedian and host. I'd also include fellow late night host Jimmy Fallon as multi threat as well. Neither at quite the JT level but a good name nontheless. Thanks for your input!

• Michael jackson WAS and Usher still IS

media2.giphy.com/media/dr3spMim3kbza/200w.gif

• Thank you for Caring and Sharing.
    I had not Heard much lately about JT, but Wow, I never even Realized any of this until you Brought me Here, dear.
    Seriously... Truly Amazing. xx

• JT is my ultimate fave. Honestly, I struggle to figure out anyone who is more talented than him.

• I think he's still extremely underrated. Everything he does, he does really well & he seems like he's probably a really decent person too💜

• I have to abstain. Im probably biased, since JT is from my hometown. :)

• talented

• Honestly, I don't know who can top that Ahahah

• Chris brown

• If the criteria were most negative news stories instead of most diverse talent, Chris would definitely be at the top.

• Harry STyles

• Drizzy

• Obviously Miranda sings. Singer. Actor. Dancer. Magician. Author. YouTube celebrity. She's pretty much fabulous. Flawless lipstick application, generous enough to give singing lessons to starving artists... We could all learn a thing or two from Miranda.