Anyone else obsessed?

I'm really obsessed with shows that have a strong male lead and a nice romantic interest.
shows like

teen wolf
the vampire diaries
the originals

korean:
the heirs
my love from another star

films:
quatro lunas
LuTo

etcetera.

I feel a need for romance, a protective guy. Is that common or am I weird?

*btw if you have any recommandations: let me know

• I also like those kinds of shows.
    Vote A
  • I'm indifferent.
    Vote B
  • I can't say I do.
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're fine with it also being dramas, you could check out "Koizora" And "Sprout" Although Sprout has a female lead.

I can't give you too many, cause I primarily watch dramas with female leads.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I burnt out on Teen Wolf. Like I made it to where he and the Asian girl started dating, but lydia got onnmy effin nerves with all that screaming. I was only watching for Stiles.

I still watch Vampire Diaries, but im so glad its the last season. I still can't get over how they act like Stefan and Elena never existed, so I just watch for Enzo at this point.

True Blood ended in disappointment. I liked One Tree Hill but it wasn't the same without Chad Michael Murray.

I adore Jane the Virgin. She and Michael give me life!! I also like The Flash but im sad because its getting closer to the point where his love interest will soon die. The Royals is also a good show because I love how sweet the guy playing Jasper is

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, teen wolf was more fun in the beginning. Back then when derek and peter were still there.. a lot of the time sans shirt, lol.

• Show All
    • My hottie list from teen wolf goes
      Derek, Peter, Isaac, Brett, Stiles, Jackson, Scott. (Leaving out the lesser known characters) I don't know I'm just never into the main character. They're always so damn heroic.

I never hated Lydia but eventually she became a little annoying.

YES! I don't get why everyone liked Alison when she died still. She was such a backstabber..

• Lol yea for me its Stiles, Jackson, Scott, Chris Argent, and Garret the Assassin before he died lol

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Those shows were literally designed to appeal to teenage girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • im gonna start watching vampire diaries in some days

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like those shows.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Love love LOVE vampire diaries!
    I prefer the earlier seasons though. I miss Elena

1|0