Why am I so bored all the time? Who feels the same?

I jist want uni to start again, i hate having breaks. I want to fill my time doing something productive, but everything feels so boring!
Urghh :(
Anyways, what do u guys do to fill ur time?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a big issue that you need to get over. All your life, you pretty much have been told what to do and/or had a very structured schedule.

As an adult, outside of work, you are free... but with that freedom comes personal responsibility so you are busy trying to survive - like paying bills, putting gas in the car, buying food, maintaining the social network...

At this point in your life, you are lucky and PRIVILEGED to have this free time. Use it wisely. For instance, do research into what it is to be an adult and what you will have to do when you eventually are on your own. For instance, learn about cars because you will own one and have to get them fixed. As a woman, mechanics may assume you are ignorant and take advantage of you making you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on shit you don't need. So, prepare for adulthood so you don't get taken.

• I understand what yr saying. But I'm not actually bored all the time.
      It's just a week thing (happens once in a while.)
      I invest my time wisely lol.
      But u sure are right.

Most Helpful Girl

• Gaming - photography - reading - drawing - writing stories - going out - listening to music - sleeping - eating - watching a movie - dancing - tumblr/twitter

But I always have like stuff to do for school even during breaks so..😂

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• I like to watch youtube videos about feminism, specifically the ones going into the patriarchy and toxic masculinity. Then I go from being bored to being really angry, and then I'm not bored anymore.

• I'm bored too. I used to fill a lot of my times with little break. I used to go fitness training, wing chun training and kick boxing training 3 times a week for 15 hours altogether but I had to stop because it cost too much money.

Other than that I used to play for a amatuer football club for two years but I had to stop due to my leg injury. Haven't played since September.

My life is boring at the moment :/

• Oh, really sorry abput yr leg.
      I hope things get better for u

• wanting that uni starts again? being productive?

you should go check a doctor

• Already checked, I'm high for uni :p
      Get it high? Ok. Neveemind that was a lame joke😂

• Yeah and you said yourself that it was lame before I even had a chance to say anything about it. So if your sense of humour is that good and you say yourself that it's shit... It must be true 😉

• Same made a bucket list I advice you to make 1 too

• we share same bound.. feels that way.. I do help others or just get on here

• I am bored a lot of the time. I guess it depends on who you have around you (friends). Mine don't like to do adventurous things.

• Oh :/
      Go do adventurous stuff alone!

• true. I don't know why but i prefer sometimes doing things alone. it gives me time to think...

• I agree. I also think that friends are like a feed forward loop. You have more and more adventures. Maybe I should look for more adventurous friends.

• I play battlefield in my spare time, well like 90% of the time...

• Maybe you should find someone to talk :D

• Sports
    I do music
    Etc.

• Dude whats up with your avi?

What Girls Said 2

• Go exercise
    Read
    Work part time

• i watch k-drama