Is this drawn well?

I draw as a hobby, and even then I do so rarely. I got a late Christmas gift from my grandmother, with a 4" x 6" sketch pad as one of the items. I drew this to send to her, and it took me about 20 minutes. I feel like it's a tad generic though, and most artists are beginning to have too similar styles, hence why I haven't tried to make money or anything from my art. Would you buy this kind of art on a poster/comic/fanbook?Is this drawn well??

• It's amazing! Post more art!
  • It's good for hobby level.
  • It's boring, and how everyone else these days are drawing.
    Vote C
  • You call this art? It sucks...
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks really well-done to me, ESPECIALLY for something done in only 20 minutes! So great job! :D The hand is especially well-drawn, I think; I had to draw 3 hands for my first project in high-school art class --- years and years ago now --- and they were hard. xD

I personally would not buy something like this, though, just because it would creep me out all day, LOL. xD But judged objectively as a piece of artwork done in only 20 minutes, I would say it's really well-done. :D

• Getting creeped out by it is a fair assessment, so I don't blame you! Thank you though! And, if it were bigger, it would most likely have taken more time, but the paper itself is slightly smaller than a hand so xD

• Hahaha it's mostly just the eyes that creep me out. :P The only time when eyes like that haven't creeped me out was when Storm uses her powers, lol:

www.popoptiq.com/.../AnimatedStorm.jpg

Aw well even if it's only a 4"x6" paper, it's still an awesome feat in that time. :D

• With the whole Storm thing, I think that's why this pic inspires me to draw comics! Superheros are babes haha

Most Helpful Girl

• THAT'S AMAZING! POST MORE ART PLZ! AWESOME!

• Thank you so much! I'll do my best!

• If you like, I could draw a request of yours, ft. hands haha

• Yes please omg I am your biggest fan now I guess

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Seriously, keep practicing. Very well done and with a bit more skill?
    You could make a living as a sketch artist in a tourism town.
    Take a pic of each as you sell them, instagram it from a location and eventually business would find you.

• And a pretty girl making sketches in a beachfront tourist town? You could make some serious money eventually doing that.

• No idea where you live actually, but beach, mountain, tourism towns? You would do well I think. Anyway, just an idea. Good luck. ;)

• Gambling haha, it's Reno Nevada. Reno, Vegas and area 51 are the only things Nevada's got going haha

• Amazing art work great job well done thanks for sharing with us..

• its absolutely beautiful

• looks pretty awesome

• What's is it? Like an ice queen waving goodbye as she's entering he'll or something?

• It's good though

• No, just something random that came to my mind xD I guess she's kinda waving in acknowledgement of the gift and a thanks? haha

• accidently voted for d lol, i meant to click a option
    sorry
    thats really nice one

What Girls Said 1

• it looks ok