Im yet to watch BVS and Suicide Squad should i?

i really really REALLY can't stand Ben Affleck and yet i found Henry Cavill in man of steel a good i know BVS is a continuation of Man of Steel as for Suicide Squad I just can't get behind Margot Robbie being Harley Quinn.

should i let both slide or keep my stance and refuse to watch both on the grounds of at like my brain where it is and not running out my noes

What Girls Said 1

• I really liked Suicide Squad, though a lot of people didn't

What Guys Said 2

• I haven't watched BVS either, I can't seem to make myself do it. I don't understand the concept of Batman fighting Superman and I just feel like it's going to suck balls.

I watched Suicide Squad in 3D over Christmas and I did enjoy it, it was a good movie. I had my doubts about that one too, particularly because Will Smith can be a huge fucking cheeseball, but it was pretty decent.

• yes there good movies

• have a look at this

flickeringmyth. com/2017/01/razzies-2017-shortlist-for-the-37th-golden-raspberry-awards-revealed/