Who else is tired of hearing from Hollywood?

I am sick of these stars telling us who to vote for and bringing politics into everything. They are there for one job and one job only... to entertain us. We dont want to be lectured or hear a bunch of whining. From NFL players... to musicians to washed up celebrities... they need to shut up. I know they have freedom of speech... but that doesn't mean I have to listen to it.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree 100%! Since they hate our system and country, I say lead them to the first plane to the socialist country of their choice. They are a bunch of children that never grew up and have no sense of what they are crying about. Lets take away the millions they have earned in our financial system since it's such a bad one (they think). I have to admit that I am getting a lot of joy from watching all the progressive/liberal cry babies agonize over Trump winning!

Most Helpful Girl

• May I suggest a pair of these items then: www.grazetheearth.com.au/.../...sk_ear_plugs18.jpg
    I'd also like to add that you, an ordinary person, are using this very platform to voice your whining over being fed up of listening to famous people whining and telling us what to do and what not to do... The irony is quite entertaining.

• I'm not a celebrity. I don't make money off of people watching or listening to me. Big difference...

• And again, aren't you doing the same?
      You are utilizing everything you have to announce your disapproval. So are they.

• No it isn't the same. People watched the awards show.. not to get insulted or lectured. It was very inappropriate for her to do that. I would not go down to my office and start insulting and lecturing Hillary supporters. So no... again it isn't the same

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• I couldn't agree more

• It's not very smart on their part to express their opinions. If their objective is to make money, rule number one is to not offend any fan.

• You could just... I dunno... not listen to them?

• I'm at a safe distance (Belgium) but nevertheless I agree with you... they should stick to acting: do what they're good at)!

• I'm guessing you would be singing a very different tale if the entertainment industry leaned more right than left. If they were all praising Trump, this question wouldn't exist right now.

They don't need to shut up. As you said, they have freedom of speech. Just like you get to say your thoughts and feelings on a smaller podium such as this site, they've earned their fame and get to say what they want on a much larger podium.

You're right, though. You don't have to listen to it. You have the freedom to avoid or ignore whatever they say.

• The only reason they earned anything is because of fans. I am not making any money off of what I am saying.

• John Wayne, Charlton Heston and a couple of current celebrities have well-reasoned points of view.
    The leftards who irritate the hell out of me were portrayed pretty well in Team America.

• I agree.. they know nothing other than what's on a script anyway. They have little real world knowledge. just flashy pieces of meat.

• Hollywood makes awesome movies. lmao I think you're just mad Hollywood is liberal and since you are conservative you are against all that.
    I'm tired of all the stupid talk radio hosts. Rushlimbah, Alex Jones, Hannity etc..
    Glen beck has gotten better though now that he is taking meds. haha At least he is a principled conservative

• I figured you would defend them... just for the fact that I dont. Hollywood is there for one job.. to entertain us. Not to lecture us. They would not be there if it wasn't for the fans... case closed.

• Look I dont think any rioting is ok. But liberals want to turn a blind eye to it. Obama's crazy ass had the BLM to the white house. I must say I am very surprised about what you said about the rioters. You said they only care about blm and welfare. isn't that kind of anti liberal of you? I thought you liberals loved giving out all the free stuff.

• Well, Technically those statements I made about the rioters hold some fallacies within them but I was saying that to demonstrate the point that I really wouldn't call those rioters liberal. I'm like you, I don't think any rioting is ok. Also, I think it is wrong to label all liberals or conservatives as something based on what some individuals did. Part of the group doesn't define the whole.

Anyways we are getting way off topic. Those are my final thoughts. I'll leave it there. see ya

• I am. I have gotten to a point I don't really want to know anything about anyone's personal lives. Just entertain me lol

• I think I am. But I don't hear from Hollywood because I simply ignore it xD

• This guy right here.. Definitely after hearing from Meryl Streep.

• ME!!!

• Tired of it.. Just accept it.

What Girls Said 2

• Hollywood is all about agendas now.

• Didn't you vote for a rich celebrity?

• That was my choice. I am just saying I am sick of them telling me how I should vote. They should be worrying about their next movie. And what ever happened to the celebrities that was going to leave if Trump was elected?

• Such a creative response. I was bored and it's super fun to push your buttons.

• Another words... you are a bully.