What is your favorite childhood movie?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hocus pocus, IT, all Adam Sandler movies, finding nemo, the little mermaid, mrs doughtfire, matilda, the lizzie miguire movie, freaky Friday, the parent trap, toy story movies, 13 going on 30, a lot ! lol dont really have a fav

• Haha whoa! many many movies... HOCUS POCUS! I heard they are in the works of making a sequel, I hope it is true! I PUT A SPELL ON YOU! πŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

• Same!! lmao we might be a little crazy 😝

• Better to be crazy then to be boring! ;D

Most Helpful Guy

• i have lots but here's just 3 short circuit 2 teenagers mutant ninja turtles 1 and the flight of Dragons

• TMNT the first 2 were awesome! Then they went back in time in the 3rd and it just wasn't good :/

• Oh man, that's some bullshit! it's like making a Batman movie without batarangs! Or a Bruce Lee movie with his karate sound effects (WATAHH!)

• it was down to one guy who was the head of the film board it was only after he quite/end of his tenure on the board that it all change

What Girls Said 10

• Drop dead fred

• The Wizard of Oz

• That will always be one of my favorites! I love the brightness and saturation of the movie! And it will always give me a happy nostalgic feeling :)

• I agree. Its so simple yet so beautifully acted and shot and has stood the test of time.

• Exactly! it's quite a masterpiece that literally any age group can enjoy!

• The rescuers or Mary Poppins

• ITS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I've SEEN THE RESCUERS!!! I'm gonna have to change that!

• Lady and the tramp ❀️ I've watched that movie so many times!

• I liked sleepers. I watched it 3 times and usually don't watch a movie more than once.

• That's your childhood movie? Damnnn, that's a sophisticated/serious movie for a kid to like! I haven't seen it yet, so I shall not judge too harshly :P

• I was a serious kid as a child

• Haha I don't doubt it, with that movie choice! At least it's not like "The Shining" or "IT" then I'd be scared about your mental health... :P πŸ‘ΉπŸ”ͺ☠️☠️

• lion king

• Matilda!

• Rugrats
    Sailormoon
    Power Rangers
    Xena the Warrior Princess
    the Cave of The Golden Rose - OH!!! I LOVEEE IT

• I've never heard of that Cave of the golden rose... Xena? I REMEMBER THAT!! :D

• actually, it was dubbed with English, that's why we can understand the series lolz. it's still in youtube i think, quite good fantasy series back then, but if you watch it now, the graphic/animation is not quite good/advance haha. old series meh

• That just adds to the charm!

• tarzan

• home alone

What Guys Said 11