CAN I SING , BAD QUALITY BUT WHATEVS?

hello, i love to sing. i would like your honest opinions. last time , the video didn't upload so here i go again. and please ignore the terrible quality and that weird sound i will get a better camera soon lol πŸ˜‚ https://vimeo.com/198787554?ref=em-share

• nope !
  • yes!
Any more opinions? Please.
...

128

Most Helpful Guy

• HOLLY **** damn you got a beautiful voice. xD.

• REALLY?

• Thanks that rmade me smile

• When someone forces to eat a lemon you may cry but you always have the option to take it out. And eventually when your ready stop the tears that are coming.

Most Helpful Girl

• You have a a decent start. Your teacher will probably focus on breath support and proper technique to keep your voice healthy.

• So, i can't sing basically? And yeah i've never had a vocal lesson in my life. Im 16 so yeah im happy to start i guess. Also, let me just add that im getting iver a cold and i have terrible anxiety !

• someone please arrest this pedo phile. Lemme call gag police. Where did I mention I'm into little children. As per your argument "please quote me where you said that"
      Now I'm gonna walk away cuz I don't want you to get your high blood pressure up. If you wanna keep talking make sure you calm down a bit first. Lmao bye. Blocked.

• @j0ngr3 Oh honey. You should really know how to spell words before you use them :c

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• Damn straight you can sing! Just get a better mic and make YouTube videos of you covering songs :)

• I will in the future! Thank you so much

• Or how do i delete this question? I really regret posting this haha

• You can't delete questions from what I know... It's stupid :/ I have a few question I wish I could delete...

• Dddaaannnggg girl!!!
    I think you might be on to something here KEEP IT UP And FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS

• Really? Am i a good singer?

• I'm sorry. When other people cry I cry 😭😭
      I think your a wonderful singer

• I'm sorry don't cry. I would never say something like that and mean it. I'm really sorry

• really good do you take vocal lessons?

• no. i never have. but i am starting πŸ’—

• i don't think i could make it , i'm doubting myself but thanks anyway ❀❀❀

• legit you are amazingly talented a little honeing at the vocal lessons and you could be a singer

• How old are you?

• I am 16, why?

• Just someone on here said i can't sing and im too sensitive i guess. I do wanna hear your voice

• Ok message me

• really good!

• Nice voice girl

• Really?

• because i'm not good enough 😐

• Don't doubt

• You want the honest truth? No, you cannot sing. I do not like your voice. Others who say otherwise should get their ears checked no offense just being honest

What Girls Said 11

• I think you have a lot of potential. You will probably learn a great deal in your lessons. Best of luck!

• You make me jealous xD

• Nice, good pitch.

• i like it you have a soft voice with some metallic features which i like it but ofc you need to work on it. if you just train your voice you can be much better than this :)

• So i can sing good? Like i have a talent or nah? And yeah im gonna wrk on my voice

• duh ofc you have a talent. thats retoric haha

• You have such a good voice! Just give some less pauses and that stuff. Plus please get that in your mind that you DO have an amazing voice (I am a very honest person). Whoever doesn't and wouldn't like your voice should NOT be your problem! Be confident that you can sing perfectly, and you gonna rock!! :)

• Awww seriously? Wow, that made me smile.

• You have such a nice voice! Wish i had it haha.

• Thanks, do you really think that i have a talent? I want to follow my dreams and become a professional singer but some of the opinions have torn me I don't know :(

• I'm glad to have helped a bit. 😁 I also just noticed a lot of errors in my reply too ;;;;.

• it's okay!

• It's so nice...💖💖💖💖
    Love it.

• the video sounds good

• i liked your voice

• Serious response.. if you took some lessons you'd sounds brilliant. You can sing, but try to better it.

• I understand. I am gonna take lessons! I've never tooken a singing lesson in my life!

• Taken * oops lol

• Yup. You can sing. Even with bad quality. I can still here your voice. You are a talent. That needs to be in the music industry. I really believe that you can make it. You deserve to be in the music industry of today not trash like jacob sartorious or autotuned fake people. You sing better than taylor swift and selen a gomez. Your talent is real. Keep on improving and practing. I look foward to hearing more from you.