What questions should I ask my psychic?

Give me some ideas. Make sure they are realistic. I am 20 by the way.

Updates:
She is the real deal, 5 stars across the board. Im excited and nervous. I hope you guys can give me some great suggestions!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• why am i dumb enough to be believe in psychics? look up mentalist techniques, cold and hot readings and john edward... dont waste ur money

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Ask her if you will have good luck in whatever project you are involved in now.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. how does it feel to taste food while being in womb?
    2. why I can't have someone like you on my wall?

1|0
    0|0
  • Are you ripping me off?

0|1
    0|0
  • Psychics aren't real. I think you mean psychiatrists. You should ask them what med school they went to and what method they for analysis.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should ask your psychic, without any prelude as soon as you walk in, "So, what's your diagnosis on that?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't go to a psychic. Plain and simple. Those people are charlatans and con artists. Trust me, it may seem like they're the real deal like you say, but it's just trickery

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean someone who speaks to nephilim spirits lol good luck with that study up hun

Leviticus 19:31
    Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I am] the LORD your God.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do i have brains to understand that this is a pure scam and a total waste of my (time / money / both)?

0|0
    0|0
  • "Why am I dumb enough to believe anything you say is anything other than superstitious nonsense/me just wasting my time, energy, and money to some degree?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Date of next global scale natural distaster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask her if she knows your questions already.

0|0
    0|0
  • Here's a great first question: Will I ever be smart enough to stop going to psychics?

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah, and people think trump is the real deal too

-_-

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!