Are there any Liberals who hate California?

I typically hear a lot of smack about my home state on the internet, but it always comes down to a butt-hurt religious nut who hates how we teach evolution or gay pride parades. So, are there any liberals who have a problem with CA?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like the way those damn Californians drive, ruin Lake Tahoe, and make general nusiances of themselves when they come up to vacation? XD

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not exactly a liberal but I do live in California and I love California. I've never met a liberal that hates California. I always hear the liberals hating on the southern states or the conservative states.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Yep... gay pride parades and evolution are whats wrong with California... you people really do live in a bubble.

• I wasn't asking for your opinion.

• Thanks for making my point. Do you realize how stupid you sound *disagree with OP* "RWAR I wasn't asking you! Confirmation biased posts only!" Texas is draining your state of all of its talent and here you are being argumentative towards people TELLING YOU WHY THATS HAPPENING.

People are sick of the taxes, the regulations, the walking on eggshells environments around every corner, the traffic, probably the crime in the cities, the rents are too damned high, and snooty holier than thou people like you are why.

But please DO keep besmirching people who grow your food, drill for your oil, dig for your coal, and drag your Mercedes EX-500 R7 out of the ditch.

• California is the Socialist experiment for America I hate California Jerry Brown, Diane Feinstein, Barbra Boxer... all scum. Grew up here my whole life and it's a shit hole. Hollywood and Downtown LA are sess pools of disgust! They made me pay money to ride my motorcycle in the desert? SJW's everywhere and clueless young liberals with no work experience!

• I was asking if liberals hated it, I already knew conservatives, libertarians and rednecks hated this place.

• you began questioning me and it is a cesspool go anywhere else and see for yourself you live in a shit hole! I don't see why you take offense to that?

• Seriously I challenge you to go to 3 cities that vote D and 3 that vote R then you will see 1st hand.

• I'm a classic liberal, I suppose, hardcore capitalist, and don't care for California, at least not L. A. I met some of the most smug types of politically correct people there -- the types that would correct you for calling a "server" a "waitress".

• I've met those people too, but I always tell them to fuck off.

• >> I've met those people too, but I always tell them to fuck off.

I like it. :-D I was surrounded by those sensitive and easily-offended types when I was in Hollywood, perhaps just due to the nature of my work.

• Admittedly I'm a foreigner to the U. S. with fairly limited experience. I spent my high school and university years in the U. S. and went to many places for my work.

Funnily enough, my favorite place was Texas which is often full of the conservative religious types. But I liked the whole attitude of the people there -- gun-toting, fun-loving people with sexy blondes in cowgirl hats, epic barbecues, and a fondness for tequila.

• Those two things are wrong and I refuse to teach them in my classes.

• I wasn't asking you.

• I've been in CA for 31 years of my life, so I figured it applied to me as well.

• I'm not religious and suck dick on the weekends. I find California to be obnoxious. Hotbed for SJW types. Unfortunately, they've spread all over the place.

• But have you been outside California to prove that it's really different elsewhere?