What kind of games do girls like?

I like playing video games and my girlfriend doesn't because the games I have she doesn't like. What games do girls like and what games are good that we can play together she will like.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine craft can be fun to play together. Personally I play; The atelier games, never winter, assassins creed, holy potatoe weapons shop, unholy heights, many visual novels, papers please, cook serve delicious, Civilization, Hunnie pop and Hunnie cam studio, fable, sims, little big planet, going to play final fantasy, going to play infamous, going to play Kingdom hearts, pokemon, harvest moon, Mario sunshine, bully, cities skylines and root letter

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Story-rich game and Action-game without too much mechanical like Life Is Strange, Witcher 3, Final Fantasy, and so on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• What games do you tend to play?

0|0
    0|0
    • I usually play RPGs like GTA or uncharted and I also sport games like madden and mlb the show games.

• What are somethings she likes? I know since she doesn't like video games what about books or movie genres?

• I prefer Need 4 Speed, Mario, and Grand Theft Auto. My ex and I would play the dance games together on the kinect like Just Dance as well as the games i listed above. I sometimes played 2k with him

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a gamer, but not all girls are. Games I like are subjective, just like I'm sure that the games you like are subjective as well. Individual tastes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Boring casual shit. It's all they can handle.

0|0
    0|0
  • What kind of games do girls like? They like mind games.

0|0
    0|0