Phone Sim card, help please?

Is it possible to cut a micro Sim card into a nano Sim card? I have a Lg stylo right now, but I'm getting the iPhone 6s plus soon and I DO NOT wanna switch or get a new number when I switch phones. Is there any way I can keep my present phone #?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes can cut it yourself.

But usually you can get a new one for free or they gave a machine to cut it for you

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't do that. You also cannot drill a headphone jack into the new iPhones so don't even think about it.
    You can, however, ask your phone company to assign your old number to your new phone. I have done this many times even when switching phone companies so I bet your phone company can do it too.

• Actually you can cut sim cards. It's just generally best to know what you're doing first, or to take it to someone who does.

• @Infynis and you have an iPhone too?

• Yep. I have a 5s

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• there's no issue. don't freak out.

• Yes you can cut it.

• I've never heard of such a thing.

• Ya.. U can cut it into a nano sim

• no..

What Girls Said 4

• I'm fairly sure you can cut it but I'm more sure that you could go into a store of your network and ask them to give you a new SIM and transfer your number. It's common issue so has been straightforward when I've done it in the past. You might even be able to order a new SIM online and transfer without leaving your house, do a little research and see

• Yes it's possible. I have a micro sim to nano sim cutter I use.

• Yes you can. My sister did that yesterday.

• Yes you can cut it..