Have you seen the movie Hard Candy?

Have you seen the movie Hard Candy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Just watched it. Fucking great movie. The girl from the movie was so badass lmao. What a nutjob.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 18

• I have. Good movie.

• I have not, seems like an interesting twist. It seems like something that jeopardizes our morals: who the less of two evils: a pedo or a psycho?

• No I haven't. I've heard about it.

• I have seen it. never crossed my mind that ellen, i forget her characters name, was supposed to be a psychopath but it does make sense. Was a pretty crazy movie in a good way. Pedos are disgusting.

• A long time ago.

• The one I recall watching is "Stealing Candy" and that girl blew me away. I could never ever find her in any other movie / show.

• Nope, it sounds weird though.

• No wtf is it in terrified

• Ellen Page plays a 14 year old psychopath and tortures both physically and psychologically a murderous pedophile and drives him to suicide.
      The most famous scene in the film is the Castration scene, where she pretends to castrate him (He thinks he's actually being castrated) and begs and begs and begs and its clearly painful, then after he thinks he's been castrated she claims she put them in a blender and yeah. I'

• That sounds brilliant and incredibly unsettling, thanks for the recommendation

• Nope.

• It was awesome

• Oh yeah:( it's sas

• Yes I have

• I don't watch movies targeted at homosexuals.

• no but it reminds me of the russian movie lolita. i think its similar.

• I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE

• Yeah. Saw it.

• nah sounds like a gay movie

• The one where Ellen Page plays a 14 year old psychopath and tortures both physically and psychologically a murderous pedophile and drives him to suicide.

• no I haven't seen this move or even heard of it