Are you introverted or extroverted?

Noticed a lot of introverts on here and was wondering where all the extroverts are at? Or they extinct lol

• Ambivert
  • Introvert
  • Extrovert
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• ENFP with Introverted tendencies

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a brazen and feisty extroverted UBER bitch in cyberland but really pretty darn quiet in the real world. Lol.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 23

• I'm a shy extrovert. It takes me a while to warm up to poeple or new places. However once I do I'm very outgoing and social. a lot of my freinds have noticed that I change when I get used to a place or a group.

• I'd qualify as an extra extra... we're around!

• I have no idea. It takes others to judge. I feel confident, have no hang ups, laid back and easy going. (I think!)

• I was an extrovert when I was very young. Then at 15 , I became an introvert. After 25 , I again developed into an extrovert.

• how did you 'develop'?

• It just depends on the choices you make. If you become too much thoughtful and start to fear and react negatively to situations , places and people , then you become an introvert. But when you gain in confidence and starts liking more and more people and start becoming comfortable with them , all your talents and energies come to the forefront. That happy feeling makes you feel that you are an extrovert. But no body can be a 100% introvert or extrovert. There is variation from person to person. When in public some people are complete extroverts , but in private they are shy and lonely. And some people are extroverts at home and introverts outside.

• I come off as extrovert but I'm actually introvert because groups of people make me shake with anxiety and trembling and it's terrible, that's why I'm an alcoholic

• The extroverts are out taking IRL. :)

So, now that you've got a poll, and some I's and E's, now what?

• Ambi.

• Extrovert πŸ’
    Are you danger or harmful? LOL

• I am introvert

• Verging on the middle really.

• Extremely extroverted

• Im INFP

• I'm an ambivert (average)

• Im so extroverted im basically turned inside out.

• Introverted

• I think I'm ambivert.

• I'm very much an extrovert

• I'm extroverted very much so , and I do agree emensly with your question.

• Ambivert

• Extremely Introverted...

• I'm myself lad

• Introverted... Extroverted people live in the outside world... :o

Scary... and they talk to other extroverts...

• sure ur not homaphobic?

• how do you get by?

• It's not easy, I feel really lonely too...

I fell in love with a girl, started breaking out of my shell but she just liked my attention I guess... I found out she had a boyfriend and that shattered my heart...

Life just sucks.

What Girls Said 12