What is your favorite music genre, favorite band from that genre and the favorite song from that band?

Sounds confusing, I know. Just think, what is your favorite musical genre? Then, what band from that genre is your favorite? AND THEN, what is your favorite song of theirs? Choose only 1 genre, only 1 band and only 1 song. I have many favorites so it's hard to choose just 1... BUT DO IT!

Mine is Rock/Five Finger Death Punch/Hell to Pay :)

MHO goes to someone that actually reads this description, posts it the way I did (genre/band/song) AND says "Barglebee" within the answer ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• Electro Swing - Caravan Palace - Lone Digger

Barglebee? Sounds like a pokemon.

• I wish it was! If it was, it'd be the coolest pokemon EVER!

• Yeah, I started listening to them because I heard a song called "Me no speak americano" or something and wanted more songs like that, and iTunes had a sale on caravan palace and boom, I bought a CD and listened to it. quite a bit, it's just happy sounding and makes me bob my head and move my body :P

YEAH! I should find someone to draw a pokemon based on the name and type and see what they come up with!!

• That sounds like a great idea!

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine is Punk/The Exploited/Beat the bastard😎 bargelbee?

• Ohhh, can't say I have ever heard of The Exploited... And yeah, it's just to see how many people pay attention to the description... Not many do haha.

• Hardcore/crossover thrash band. They are like the og punks beside Black Flag and The Casualties.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 13

• Difficult!

Glam metal - Steel Panther - She's Tight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9uXm0-tZ1g

Hard rock/metal (depending on who you ask!) - Meat Loaf - Paradise By The Dashboard Light

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C11MzbEcHlw

• this is literally awful... But if i have to start with the genre...

roBARGLEBEEck/Bon Jovi/Livin' on a Prayer

• Hmm... I have too many favorites! At the moment, though, I am going to have to say:
    Punk rock/NOFX/Linoleum

(Barglebee?)

• I prefer USAholes or Separate the Church and Skate but still a good song.

• My friend never got what punk in drublic meant til I told him it was supposed to be drunk in public lol

• @SirRexington Lol the first time I saw it, I read it as "drunk in public," only to realize my mistake when I tried searching for it haha

• Folk/Indie Rock - Mumford and Sons - Awake My Soul

Oh wait.
    Alternative/Punk Revival - Interpol- Specialist.

Can't decide dude. What kind of hard question is this?

• EDM/Kiiara/Intention

Or

Pop/PARRI$/Friday

Or

Hiphop/DRAM/cash machine

• mine is pop rock/ cold play/ fix you

• Alt rock/ Panic! At The Disco/ Nine in the Afternoon

I love all of Panic! s music so much it's hard to pic a fav, highly recommend em.

• my favorite genre is probably indie rock. my favorite indie rock band is the front bottoms. my favorite song by the front bottoms is tattooed tears.

they are the best band i have ever seen in concert as well. and just overall my favorite band.

• Ohhh very nice! But isn't "Front Bottom" another term for the female genitalia? :P But I'll have to check them out!

• i like classic

• I have various tastes. I like upbeat music though

• My Husbands is Techno - Prodigy - VooDoo People.

Can't pick a song or band but my favotire genre is 90's Alt /Soft Rock (pretty sure they are considered one in the same these days.

• Rock, The Eagles, Seven Bridges Road
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-q7Mih69KE

What the hell is a "barglebee"...

• I have no idea, but it's to see how many people pay attention. Evidently, not many, since only you and 1 other said it haha. Nice choice though!

• Most people can't afford to pay attention lol :P

• Haha apparently! ;P

• Visual Kei (Japanese Rock) / Girugamesh / Incomplete

What Guys Said 9

• Eclectic/Bruno Mars/24K Magic

Barglebee

• I somewhat cheated with the genre -- I guess I'll go with whatever genre Bruno Mars fits into.

• Aww yeah! You make up for the cheating by actually paying attention and putting the word ;)

• My favorite song lately to sing at Karaoke besides Hello from Adele. :-D I never paid much attention to genres.

• Tough choice. Rock is so diverse, and I like it all
    Rock, The Eagles - Hotel California
    Even though the Eagles aren't my favourite band, that's gotta be my favourite song.
    Barglebee

• Very respectable answer! it is an amazing song! This question is great, so many people have such a hard time choosing just one, that it gives me joy knowing they are torturing themselves to decide on just one! ;P

• Hahaha isn't it weird that something so simple as choosing a favorite song can be so hard?

• It really is. Music is such an amazing thing, I don't get people tat say they aren't into it or don't care.

• Southern Rock; Lynyrd Skynyrd; Free Bird.

• Metal (thrash metal), Megadeth, Tornado of souls

• Classic Rock! Rush! 'Freewill' off the Permanent Waves album. I'm not typing your ridiculous word though..

• Progressive metal/Symphony X/Of Sins and Shadows

• Industrial Black Metal / Anaal Nathrakh / Unleash

Barglebee.

• Love this rock band called Muse, love this one song by them called "Panic Station." But that's not my favorite song of all time

• GOD DAMNIT BARGLEBEE

• Alright I'll check it out. I usually prefer light-ish rock, some alternative, just as long as it's good. Like I like Pink Floyd but also Nirvana

• Oh I see, yeah, you wouldn't like Avatar or Five Finger Death Punch... You might like some Avenged sevenfold, like Hail to the King. But you should like the Offspring, I don't know if you know who the Foo fighters are, but I think you'd love them! (The lead singer Dave Grohl was actually the drummer for Nirvana) ;)

• Rap/hip-hop, Logic, Like Woah