If you could visit any fantasy land from either a book, film, or tv show, where would you go and why?

I'm just nosy as hell and love fantasy/fiction books and films. So which one and from where, just in case I don't know it and want to read/watch it. For me, I would have to say the other side of the Veil from the Myth Hunters trilogy or Kronwell from the Seeker and the Keeper.

Updates:
Wonderland also seems pretty dope as does the Trylle kingdom from the Trylle trilogy.

1|1
8|12

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite book is called the Forest of Hands and Teeth and I would go to that world to meet the characters and to experience what they go through on a daily basis

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Does the Star Wars universe count as a fantasy land?

1|0
    0|0
  • Springfield from the Simpsons just to know where it actually is!

1|0
    0|0
  • Send me to the Solarian Dominion in Orion's Arm. Post-scarcity economic system governed vy hyperturing AIs. The I'd start working on transcension / ascension towards S1 transapience.

0|0
    0|0
  • Beatenberg in the lord of rings

0|0
    0|0
  • Matrix

0|0
    0|0
  • south park colorado haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Star Wars. because... it's the WARS!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hogwarts. my fav harry potter cartoon

1|0
    0|0
  • Not sure, but let me tell you something: (nearly if not all of) those worlds would be TERRIFYING !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I would like to be in the books of Jules Verne just looking for adventures! I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Fallout 4 land. I like the idea of survival, building on my own skill and ability, and just anarchy/self reliance in general.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7