If you could visit any fantasy land from either a book, film, or tv show, where would you go and why?

I'm just nosy as hell and love fantasy/fiction books and films. So which one and from where, just in case I don't know it and want to read/watch it. For me, I would have to say the other side of the Veil from the Myth Hunters trilogy or Kronwell from the Seeker and the Keeper.

Wonderland also seems pretty dope as does the Trylle kingdom from the Trylle trilogy.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My favorite book is called the Forest of Hands and Teeth and I would go to that world to meet the characters and to experience what they go through on a daily basis

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 11

• Does the Star Wars universe count as a fantasy land?

• Springfield from the Simpsons just to know where it actually is!

• Send me to the Solarian Dominion in Orion's Arm. Post-scarcity economic system governed vy hyperturing AIs. The I'd start working on transcension / ascension towards S1 transapience.

• Beatenberg in the lord of rings

• Matrix

• south park colorado haha

• Star Wars. because... it's the WARS!

• Hogwarts. my fav harry potter cartoon

• Not sure, but let me tell you something: (nearly if not all of) those worlds would be TERRIFYING !!!

• I would like to be in the books of Jules Verne just looking for adventures! I love it

• Fallout 4 land. I like the idea of survival, building on my own skill and ability, and just anarchy/self reliance in general.

What Girls Said 7