Are you happy or disappointed of the Nintendo Switch presentation yesterday?

So far, I am happy with most of it. The only disappointing thing about it is the subscription fee for online multiplayer and chats yet it comes with poor benefits compared to what Sony and Microsoft offers (multiple free modern games) for their subscription on PS4 and Xbox One.Are you happy or disappointed of the Nintendo Switch presentation yesterday?

• Disappointed
    Vote A
  • Happy
    Vote B
  • A little on the fence. I think I'll just wait til it's launch date to hear more details to give my opinion on it.
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|1

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I completely agree with you. I guess that's why they're making the subscription free initially. If it were paid from the beginning, I don't think I would bother with it.

0|0
    0|1
    • Yeah, other than that, I still have my Nintendo Switch pre-ordered for the nice new innovative features and for Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild and Super Mario Odyssey.

• It looks ok

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• The hardware specs are atrocious, and ofc you have to pay for a membership, an Ethernet adapter so games are actually playable online, etc.

Nintendo can probably survive two or three more generations of failures with the kind of money they have, and it seems that's exactly what they're aiming for.

0|0
    0|0