Did you know that its a... HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA?

And no there is not an actual holiday in cambodia

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol it's Cambodian New Year in April. A bit early don't you think 😋

• I honestly don't know much about cambodian holidays, all I know is that I like this song so I asked a question about it

• Thank you for MH lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm more of a Ramones guy.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Happy MLK day

• Hmmmm

• I did indeed know that it's a holiday in Cambodia. Did you know that it's tough kid, but it's life?

What Guys Said 8

• The dead Kennedys !!! #RealPunk
    Today's my birthday and I wanna sing along

• absolutely loved this song in my teens. its some real nostalgia for me

• Give me convience or give me death

• I would like to be able to send every leftard red, anarchist and Democrat back to Cambodia during the time of Pol Pot, so that they can see what socialism looks like.

• I'd rather go back to the days of Social democrats in the U. S y'know the time when we started NASA kicked the shit out of the japanese and the germans

• Its also worth noting that General Patton was while a great commander also completely fucking batshit

• Eisenhower was a social democrat himself, despite being a republican president.
      He is also one of my personal heroes, so's Patton but I have to admit he was fucking insane.
      FYI, once 1945 rolled around, Patton lost all sympathy for the german's after he liberated one of the camps, where he literally vomited on sight.

• did you remember to pack a wife?

• Is Cambodia like a country or theme park?

• FUCK Cambodia. Everyone over there likes pineapples on pizza... those parasites need to die..

• where the people dress in black