Lol random question: How many tvs are in your house?

We have 4 tvs. 1 in the living room and 1 per bedroom. I realize that not everyone watches tv in their rooms though. So yea, how many in your house?

Do you think kids should be allowed to have a tv in their bedroom? I always had one but my friends didn't. Their parents worried they'd be watching "certain" shows/movies lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I just installed one in the master bathroom. Now we can watch from the toilet, the shower or the jacuzzi

• Lucky dog lol

• Possibly but then we would need to watch it in the bathroom or the kids room. They all have tvs

• 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Three. One in the living room, one in my room and one in the conservatory. I've always had one in my room growing up but my friends didn't. My parents did not think that I'd watch inappropriate stuff but obviously I did. Lol

• Hahaha you sound just like me!! Had to wait for them to go to bed early lol

• Oh i just meant that i was a porn addict for a couple of months. But nahh im still not trying to have sex and i love vanilla stuff

• Ah right okay. Lol

What Guys Said 37

What Girls Said 15