What women wants 😶?

I know it's still a mystery cause women themselves don't know what they want :P. Still a bit curious if they do 😀

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I desire and dream of many things.

The reason why we don't know what we want is because we already have it. So therefore I wan nothing more than what I have already as I am happy :-)

Maybe just less stress for my Husband... he works too hard.. I wish he got less stress more holidays and more pay. That's all. Why? Because I am selfish I want to see him live for a long time, stay healthy and spend more time with me :-)

• Varies on the woman. For me though?

1. To fulfill my dreams.
    2. To be financially stable.
    3. Someone who loves, respects, and supports me.

I already have the third.

• It varies from person to person. Some things I personally value are honesty, loyalty, being able to laugh together, kindness and maturity.

• We just want a guy to listen to us, not try to fix our problems.

• a lot of things but if you mean in a relationship honestly, loyalty and commitment

• Nice sense of humor, a decent taste in music, some shared interests, loyalty and honesty

• hahaha it actually is "what do women want?"
    but nvm lol

• First of all women do know what they want and second of all we want a nice respectful handsome man

• In a good relationship I would like communication, trust, love. My perfect boyfriend wouldn't look at other girls (don't do it boys) and I would be the only girl he sees (as a love interest, of course).

What Guys Said 6

• For many it is kind of like they will know it when they find it. Until then they just think they know what they want. It also greatly changes from women to woman.

• They want everything!

• every women wants different things

• Things women want

1. constant praise and affirmation

2. Material things and $$

3. Being in charge always unless there is a difficult decision

4. Never to be informed if they are incorrect

• LMAO! Good luck with that one.

• A man with good grammar 😊