What's up with the Nintendo hate bandwagon recently?

I know people have been hopping on the Nintendo hate train since the Wii but still.

I don't know if it's just me or that I see nothing but automatic complaints and negativity about the Nintendo Switch Presentation on the internet (mostly YouTube and Facebook). People are complaining about how weak the launch title lineup is for the Nintendo Switch yet ignores that the PS4 and Xbox One didn't have good launch title lineups either when they first launched. As someone who currently owns a PS4, Xbox One, and pre-built gaming PC and recently pre-ordered the Switch with additional accessories and Legend of Zelda BotW, I'm still looking forward to the Switch console and have hope that it will do better than the Wii U.

Now, there's nothing wrong with having a different opinion on things at all. Having a different opinion or gaming preference is one thing but to try to force it down on other people's throats and try to treat it as a fact is the issue I'm kinda talking about in this thread and what I've experience myself on Youtube and Facebook comments.

If someone is dissatisfied with the Nintendo Switch console overall and would rather spend their money on the PS4 Pro or Xbox Scorpio in the future, then that's cool. Just don't expect me care about it much and try to follow the trend (buying consoles with the supposedly best specs, graphics and hardware when you can just buy or build a gaming PC for that).

Most Helpful Guy

• Console wars -- they've been around since I was a child -- nothing new, and dumb as ever. See Blast Processing from the Sega Genesis campaign and how it started a NIntendo vs. Sega war throughout playgrounds for kids.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0