Who's your favorite music artist? Favorite song? genre?

AnSo I think in this day and age a LOT of people listen to music (;
I mean I know I do.
I listen to heavy metal and like techno stuff and vocaloid's hatsune miku is my favorite singer and I feel so many feels with her xD

If you have time and like techno-ish stuff feel free to read through these lyrics. I can explain the video if you don't get it. Cry everytime. Anyway's whats your favorite song? artist? genre?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Classic rock, modern rock, alternative rock, alternative, pop, some EDM, very little country, almost no metal

1|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn manson, system of a down, eminem, and red hot chili peppers are my favorite bands. I like every genre except country music.

1|1
    0|0
  • OneRepublic, feels like their music just describes life. Their songs make you feel good and want to dance as well. Feel like their music is just very diverse. Favourite song at the moment "Let's Hurt Tonight"

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite genre is rock and artist is Rush. Too many wonderful songs to name one actual favorite..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm more into deep house, chillstep, trance... I may have amazing djs I follow

2|0
    0|1
  • Lata Mangeshkar----Indian Film Music.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Michelle Branch. My favorite song is The Game Of Love, the one she did with Carlos Santana.

1|0
    0|0
  • Adam Levine
    Enrique Iglesias
    Song changes time to time
    I like mostly all genre
    Wbu?

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.

1|0
    0|0
  • Broods, The Naked and Famous, Børns, Banks, Halsey, Phantogram, and RAC are all amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Favorite Genre: EDM
    Favorite Song of 2016: Closer
    Favorite Artist: The ChainSmokers

1|0
    0|0
  • genre: too many to list here.
    song: Beyond the Realms of Death by Judas Priest

1|0
    0|0
  • Artist = myself
    Song and genre are a total toss up

1|0
    0|0
  • mine is Selena gomez who's ur fav

1|0
    0|0
  • Fav genre is EDM

1|0
    0|0
    • Also my favorite song is heads will roll by atrak and yeah yeah yeahs and run away by galantis

• jeeesus that's a crazy vid.. i need to watch it a few times...

1|0
    0|0
    • Awe haha, tell me if you get the ending or what you think it is, I'll tell you what it means after c:

• Show All
    • Sorry lol it's my favorite video

• no problem. . i like it.. i love music videos. . some of them i dont think everyone else would like. . but is personal taste

What Girls Said 13

• Favourite artists because I can't ever choose just one: Steel Panther, Sonata Arctica, Meat Loaf, The Darkness, Bo Burnham :P , Avantasia, Alice Cooper, Green Day, Frank Turner, Lordi.

So favourite genres: Hair/glam metal, power metal, hard rock, heavy metal, punk rock and folk punk :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Favorite song is Mr. Jones by Counting Crows. I will always turn that tune up and sing.

Favorite artist I've said before, Meatloaf. The guy is so passionate about his music and gives it his all to the point of passing out recently lol. His shows are like a broadway performance.

1|0
    0|0
  • i hate hatsune miku. project fucking diva can kiss my ass. lol.

as for music... nearly everything and it changes often. i suppose atm i'm really digging the rap/what ever the fuck that skrillex shit. is. i forgot what its called, dialup getting anally invaded or something.

i really like power ballads too, but like, i have too many favorites to list here lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I love her lmao so much feel.
      And I do love japanese things.
      Edm I think you mean?
      I do like those rap edm mixes too.

• Show All
    • also prob. i can't remember what the genre is. it's like aol fucked a transformer or something.

• lmao I love your descriptions and Ill check those out

• EDM/House/Trance. I generally listen Dutch DJs

1|1
    0|0
  • I know this is a cheap answer but i like all music besides modern rap. That said i do have a slight preference for alternative rock. Favorite band is sublime, The Beetles and hollywood undead, I can't pick just 1 sorry!

1|0
    0|0
    • You dont have to just pick 1!
      And I love hollywood undead and the beetles :D

• my fav artists r
    Zayn,
    TheWeekend,
    Beyoncé
    n Sia ^^
    i do like metal too tho.. evanescence n metallica r my fav bands

1|0
    0|0
  • My favorite genre is EDM but right now my favorite song is Ed Sheeran "Shape of you"
    https://youtu.be/Kl5B6MBAntI

1|0
    0|0
  • Favourite band: Green Day
    I recently went to a concert in Turin and the were just so awesome

1|0
    0|0
  • jpop
    HSJ - give me love

1|0
    0|0
  • MILEY CYRUS

1|0
    0|0
  • Fairouz, Faya Younan, Saad lmjarred, the old classical songs.
    Frank Sinatra, James Dean, Barry Manilow.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like classical music

1|0
    0|0