Have you read a Banned book?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• Several. We read Roll of Thunder Hear My Cry in 3rd grade, which was banned because of the n word, but I didn't know it was banned until high school. I know schools want to ban books with a lot of racism, but kids need to learn what happened in the past.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I've also seen banned movies

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• I've read parts of the anarchists cookbook. So yes. Though we don't really have that many banned books here.

• I was planning to read the kite runner but then never picked it up

• Haha no have you?

• Yup.

• Yes. I don't remember the name of the book (read it like five years ago), but it is about this monster who lives in the forest near a village and it eats humans. The graphic part was the reason for the ban.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, a few of them. Each time I was disappointed over what people find controversial.

• I was gonna make a twilight joke. But that would imply that i read twilight. So fck it.

• I suppose some of the books i have read are probably banned in various places.