Do you like Ed Sheeran's new singles?

I love Shape of You (below), but Castle on the Hill isn't really my thing.

• Who's Ed Sheeran? (hermits and people who live under a rock, click here)
  • Nah, not my thing
  • Yes, I love them! <3
    Vote C
  • I haven't heard them yet (go listen to them now)
    Vote D

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• There quite different from what I've been used to hearing from him. But I love them both. Shape of you a bit more funky on the side, lovely to dance to, but castle on the hill has a story behind it. More meaningful, its like a song I would love to sing to my kids if I ever have one day. Just two different styles. I love to see a singer to change his styles and show of his variations

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 14

• I send vids of myself jamming to Shape of You to my baby mama. Seems like she enjoys the song because she's always replaying the vids

• I like both of them hah. I'm real glad he's making a new album. Castle on the Hill though, is my favorite of the two and I just had to do a piano arangement of it, so I did lol

• 1st one is pretty good. He writes some catchy shit

• Haven't heard of them.

• they're not bad but not really the stuff I listen to

• not my cup of tea

• It's ok, but my wife would be more into it. It's kind of a dance song. Maybe a bachata or a salsa?

• Shape of you is good
    Castle on the hill is not that good

• No thank you

• I absolutely hate this new genre of mellow ballads that has come up over the past 2 years. Of course, OK for today's kids. Not for an old fart like me. It is my belief (you don't have to believe so) that a lot of it has come up because of the Idol auditions. Suddenly, these new artists are subsribing to the thought that best singing is that which is done with limited music sound. Not that its wrong. It's just very very boring to me.

I'll stick to my golden decades of music. Not to say I don't go for ANYTHING new. But not this.

• They sound pop ish, dont know the dude tho

• Who?

• fuck Ed Sheeran

• i'm back! yeah the suicidal one. remember me?

• why did you give me the helpline when i asked you to simply have a chat?

• GOOGLE ALLO?

• no, you are not getting my personal information.

What Girls Said 10

• Loved both of them, so annoyed the only way to get tickets to the rooftop show is to listen and call the radio 😑

• Yeah, bloody hell I know the struggle! I've got no chance of winning that

• I know right 😕 I'm sure he'll tour next year though

• Fingers crossed! Tickets will probably sell out in a few min or something though *sighs*

• I voted love them... but I only like Castle on the hill...
    The other one is definitely not my thing. (It was written for Rihanna... so it makes sense I don't like it.)

• Ahh, fair enough.
      I had no idea it was written for her though!

• As a sheerio, I have obviously listened to both songs. I deeply agree with you that 'Shape of you' is an amazing song whereas 'Castle on the hill' is kind of mediocre. However I am still incredibly excited for 'Divide' and have preordered it already.

• I love both these songs. Shape of You is really romantic, and Castle on the Hill is kind of wistful, like an old-time ballad.

• Ahh, I love them lol

• I really like them both. The first one is more of a "background song", like when I do my make up or whatever. I like the lyrics of the second one more.

• yes! I ve always loved his work :)

• I didn't hear them yet

• Yes, they're really good.

• Yessss X 1000000000, shape of you is my favorite song now.