What are your bad qualities?

Looks and personality wise πŸ˜€

0|0
25|11

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 24

• I am blunt and honest and highly sarcastic.
    I have acne scarring and a noticeable scar beneath my bosom from a sugery I had at a week old due to pyloric stenosis.
    I have some love handles which I don't necessaorly care for but don't despise either. I have a few white hairs already. Also, I have dark circles under my eyes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really know how to say no sometimes & i'm sort of a people pleaser, plus I forgive too easily sometimes, my confidence level is also pretty low, and worst of all, i'm clumsy as fuck and will trip and fall on practically anything, i'm pretty sure i've broken half the plates & glasses in my house. :') r. i. p

0|1
    0|0
  • Bad qualities: Quick to cut a person off.

2|1
    0|0
  • lazy, procrastination, next level ranging bitch when I'm like really angry, not patient, I have high expectations on my next partners, like honey you aren't gonna be walking around looking like an average, you gonna be looking like a Chris Hemsworth or Liam Hemsworth or Chris Evans (this is why I've never had a boyfriend), no confidence.

Looks: Big flat nose, sensitive skin that can break out, chubby, sparse eyebrows, not white enough teeth, dark eyes (they look black but are brown), short hair, basically small kind of boobs (let me remind u i just started puberty) and butt not tight enough (jiggles too much)..

0|1
    0|0
  • I am easily annoyed by stupid stuff which turns into a short temper. I don't have a filter on my mouth... I speak my mind. I am quick to cut people off once they screw me over since I'm not very forgiving.

0|1
    0|0
  • looks, I think I have a super flat ugly nose...
    personality, I think my self esteem is extremely low I find that I think everyone shouldn't like me because I must be a bad person or something, or not a cool person... or not funny enough or something like that...

Not loving enough? Not perfect enough?

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks: my teeth are slightly crooked. My bottom teeth were kinda straight and my top teeth were slightly crooked five years ago... now they have switched and now my top teeth are kinda straight and my bottom teeth are getting slightly crooked. I have no idea how my teeth did that... and I'm kinda concerned for my bottom teeth.
    Personality: I'm incredibly sarcastic and lazy. I also get quite defensive about certain stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like saying no. Umm... I have acne, I'm 99% positive (even in stressful times, it irritates people). I'm very shy and my self asteem isn't the best

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh, I have a big nose (not that big) and frizzy/very thin hair, I also lack self esteem. Also I eat way too much food. I have also ADHD, I'm still good at classes tho.

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks- I'm not skinny enough, I have some scars I hate, and my eyes can't be photographed

Personality- I'm stubborn, I sometimes complain too much

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm a confused person lol. I don't know what I want. Just lost.

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate that my nose is the size of a fucking cow. I hate that I am so small like I have barely any boobs or a butt. I am also super annoying, I laugh too easily, and way too sensitive.

0|2
    0|0
  • Lazy, procrastinating bitch who often gets confused, hence the name.
    Physically, I hate my hands. And my nose. But more so my hands.

0|1
    0|0
  • Getting bored real easily and looks really short nails because I bite them off constantly and I can't stop

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm picky with food, and impatient when it comes to making food.
    That's about it. Pisses off my friends for sure.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like how I look so that.
    And personality wise I'm stubborn and hard headed

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm too rashπŸ˜‚ if I want something, I need to get it immediately.

0|1
    0|0
  • I purposely say stuff when I shouldn't and it shocks and pisses people off

0|1
    0|0
  • people say i am so positive n it is a bad thing. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Physically: I think my nose is to big for my face, I have small gap in my teeth
    Personality: I can be a bitch, get mad easily, stressed, don't have enough patience.

0|1
    0|0
  • I lack of confidence and insecure

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't tolerate bullshit so I'm seem as arrogant πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • sarcasm , temper (gets bad bad)

0|1
    0|0
  • too casual

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Looks: My hands are so fucked up, like all the scars and callouses just make it look freaky. Also my hair, it never looks alright even when I try to make it look normal. Also my back and chest, there are lots of scars on it from accidents and stuff that people see when they look close enough, and they don't look very good.
    Personality: I get angry way too hard if that makes any sense. Like I can be patient with you for quite a while but after that it's just... explosive I guess? That's probably the most accurate word. I also am really stingy with money apparently, which I think can be a bad quality at times. But it's largely a good thing considering all the stuff I've saved so far

0|1
    0|0
    • Your looks are not fucked up. You're smoking hot. Plus scars are kinda cool on guys and can be sexy.

Your personality, well I love it. You don't get angry with me that much. Tho you drive me crazy 99.999% of the time. And being stingy with money isn't bad. I'm trying to b stingier. Despite paying $130 to get my hair done. Which you said looked good might I add.

• @CorvetteGirl lmao why are you stalking me? Jk I don't care

• Hahaha okay good. And stalking you is so fun!

• Sometimes I come across as an asshole, sometimes I actually am an asshole. Sometimes, I expect the worst in people when I shouldn't. I'm loud, I can be obnoxious, I clip my fingernails when I drive because I usually forget to do it the night before, I don't visit my grandma enough, I can't seem to forgive my mother, I probably think I'm better looking than I actually am.

I'm sure there's more I'm just to lazy to think of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I tend to be overly sensitive, I take criticism hard.
    im a perfectionist, and I am wayyy too selfless.
    Im bad at rational thinking, since my heart is the one that I base my decision on.

0|1
    0|0
  • The biggest one for me is that I'm an empath. It's hard for people to really get to know me and a handful of people really know the real me like my best friends and my family. I mirror peoples emotions and take on the mood of my surrondings.

Also, looks wise, I got nothing going for me. Even though I have a "built" body (people have told me that) I feel fat at 200 lbs. I also don't like my face. Something about it to me seems ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Stuck up, mean, cold, callous, goofy, evil.

1|1
    0|0
  • Being on this site so much lol. It will drastically reduce in the next week or so..

0|1
    0|0
  • looks; i'm fine with it... i just need to work my abs to get a 6 pack
    personality; lots of issues... i have problems with my pride, ego, revenge, bitterness, emotional instability maybe almost bipolar but besides that i'm fine lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm incredibly lazy

0|1
    0|0
  • I am lazy

0|1
    0|0
  • personality : my anger

0|1
    0|0
  • My inability to get any girl in the world