I don't know I just think it's a little wild that we have Miss Universe as a title.. How could we possibly know who the prettiest woman of the universe for the year of ___ is if we haven't seen women of other planets? Which also makes me reconsider if whether or not there's life outside of our planet.. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not unfair at all. I've read the entry rules and there's nothing stopping women from other planets from entering the contest. We have to pick a winner from those in the competition. Not our fault that so far it's only earth girls entering the pageant. :D

• So extraterrestrials are just wussies?

• nooooo. they probably just don't wanna make us feel ugly. They know they're hotter than us with their green skin, giant buggy eyes, and three boobs.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. It should probably bother extraterrestrials more. But since they haven't made contact with Earth yet to express their displeasure at being excluded from the contest, I guess they don't really care either.

What Guys Said 20

• Yes there's life outside of planet earth. Where do you think all of americas technology comes from? Plus to think that we're the only intelligent life in this vast universe is egotistical.

• I think the idea of Miss World/Miss Universe etc. is stupid because how can there be a different 'most beautiful women' each year? Like did the last one do crack or some. If someone is the 'most beautiful' they should be that for couple of years until they are not that beautiful anymore or some else.

ONTOPIC: Do you think aliens have men and women? Or some weird genders.

• You're Miss Dorkiverse <3

• I don't give a shit about any of those because I don't think that you can choose one girl to be prettiest of a state, country or even universe. It's just a shitty title so if there is any life out there intelligent enough to find out and see what we're doing here then I'm sure that they couldn't give a fuck about it either.

• The only universe I care about is MY universe and the same girl wins that competition every year.

• If you assume humans are only found on Earth, then all of the potential candidates for Miss Universe are going to be here.

• I personally find female gear people and zigerions sexy as hell!

• You're right, my sister should've been on it. 😂

• No...

• I'm sure there is prettier women on other planets

• I'm not too fussed. I already know who'd win.

• are you kidding me?

• you're so right how have i not noticed before.
    I may have to start watching the show and taking part

• My thoughts are you have waaaaay too much time on your hands, and that you should make an application to be Miss Universe.

• Like standardized tests, it's all under the blanket of ignorance.
    I find it less unfair per say and more ludicrous

• I dont wast my time with those things. To me they all look the same skinny like chicken wings. I put it to you like this our sun is just another start in someone elses solar system.

• i couldn't care less about that

• ya it's totally unfair. but for me miss universe will be person to whom I get married

• rEHNUMA IS THE PRETTIEST OF ALL PLANETS o. O

• Pretty sure the hottest of women are not of this Earth regardless! 😍😘

What Girls Said 6