Hey guys, how does this drawing look so far (I'm not done coloring it)?

I'm currently in the hospital sick lol so I've been doing this drawing and something other stuff. I was wondering how it's looking so far and if anyone has any ideas on some colors I should use. And excuse her bad lipstick and weird hair. I messed up when I did those
Hey guys, how does this drawing look so far (I'm not done coloring it)??

Most Helpful Guy

• Adult coloring books seem to have created some interest. People used to paint. [shrug]
    Go check out hobby-lobby. The whole family is pretty crafty.

• I paint and make things as well. I love anything that has to do with making or drawing something

• I literally wish I lived at a hobby lobby

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• That's really good

• Looks cool show us what it looks like when it's finished :)

• looks like a character right out of an anime!

• I don't know, its spectacular, but i dont know that id want to give input. i might ruin it

• This woman looks crazy

• that's kinda the point. it's supposed to b a dark version of Dorothy from the Wizard of oz

• thanks

• I like how you made her with an hourglass figure

What Girls Said 2

• If she's Dorothy maybe some yellow. There was that whole yellow brick road thing. Super good though!

• Yeah I plan to color the bottom at her feet yellow. cause of the shadows u can't see the bricks

• Silver would be nice next to the blue