Which is better BOSE or BEATS headphones?

Would you all suggest other over the ear headphones for working out with great sound quality?

313

Most Helpful Guy

• Over the ear definitely for comfort alone. Both are overpriced, but I do like beats over the ear. Tried on the ear at a great price, but I couldn't stand them being uncomfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• beats, I love look, the sound quality, and the comfort

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• Bose has better sound quality hands down. Beats are for people who care more about the looks and status than the sound quality.

• Would you all suggest other over the ear headphones for working out with great sound quality?

• Depends on the models you're looking at but Beats are generally way overpriced.

• I just really want great sounding wireless headphones for working and occasionally lectures

• No more than 250

• Sennheiser

• Bose has always been more about class than anything. I think if you buy Beats you should just burn the ret of your money. Cuz all you are paying for is the name. At the end of the day they are $5 speakers/ headphones.

• Crossbeats

• I've got the power beats 2 and I'm really happy with them, they're perfect for when I'm going for a run as I like to listen to house music during my workouts and they've got great basses. I bought them in New York while they were 50% off, lucky me :D

• Bose is more awesome

• Go with Bose all day. You can't beat German quality in speakers.

• Sony

• Both of them are average quality gear made for average people that don't really care about quality.

• Then enlighten me.. wireless tho

• Bose Beats is a scam and over priced.

• yes bose or sony

• Bose, beats are overpriced garbage

What Girls Said 2

• my brother got a BOSE he said its better than BEATS and i got a samsung headphones lol

• Beats for sure