Why can you only get Instagram on android or smart phone and not just on your computer?

• No I like it to just be on the phone hahhahah I love to have some apps just for the phone so the market industries can win :>
  • Who needs instagram crackers anyways its a stupid app
  • I agree they should make it available for computers too
    Vote C
  • Instagram is just an evil device the Illuminati uses to control the marketing industries to brainwash the mass people cause they know how easily they can trick them into thinking they need smart phones and androids.
    Vote D
  • If you want it you can have by instagram account so then you can connect to it through your computer if you want it that badly
    Vote E
he full version is not available for the computer. the computer version you can only add one picture

32

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• there is an instagram app for windows

• I'm pretty sure it is for computer

• No its not you can only use the computer to connect from it through your account and that can only be done from your smart phone or android. The full version is not available for the computer. the computer version you can only add one picture.

• you should create a fake account for me on your android or smartphone and then just give me the password you made up for me so then I can access the full version on my computer would you do that for me?

• Um no thanks

What Guys Said 1

• I just want some graham crackers.