How can I make weekends less boring after quiting my longtime serving and bartenders position?

I'm glad I'm not a lifer in the industry but over the past 4 four years I spent each Friday and Saturday with the same people and would work 5-midnight and go out to the bars and clubs with coworkers after. They became my only friends cause I was either doing HW, in class, or working. Now I work for my brother in laws dentistry office and sign people in for my last semester of school and I don't work Friday nights or Saturday at all. I don't know what to do with my self on weekends cause after my HW I have all this free time. What I have been doing the last 3 weeks is day drinking and meeting up with friends after they are done at work but that's expensive and tiring.

Most Helpful Girl

• Start G@Ging more 😂😜

• I have been playing on my phone a lot lol just to pass time I won't do social media though. I even started lifting again on Saturday mornings to pass time which is rare for me

• If I have any spare time I go to the gym , so maybe get into a routine of lifting every weekend

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever go for a drive? Go travel or join a club or take a class or discover a museum, or go watch a movie

Sponsored

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0