Are you a LeBron James fan?

Are you a LeBron James fan?
I personally am a very loyal James supporter. I even call him LeGoat.

• Yes
  • No

18

Most Helpful Guy

• After the spectacle when he left Cleveland the first time, I lost all respect for Lebron James.

Why do a 1 hour special just to break the hearts of Cleveland fans? He's purely egoistical and an attention whore.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 7

• No. I like him, he's a great player, one of the best in history for sure, but not the GOAT.

• Yeah big fan. Ever since he came out in 2003. Hah person asking this question was probably not even born yet or like 2.

• I was 2 lmao but I love him all the same

• Ya haha that's my age but y'all ain't old yet 😂😂😂

• Compared to you I feel like it 😂I was watching SpongeBob when you were born 😂😂

• He's a bitch... 6'9 250 my dick 😑
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu5wSFSqU_k

• Stop being a hater man!

• But he did side swipe him and lowered his shoulder going into him! I know he overplayed that way too much but still. if he woukd of kept going it woukd of been a foul.

• @akadatank44 yeah, it's a hard foul. No one argues that. Just don't act like an you got blown up by an 18 wheeler when the dude is 30lbs lighter, coming in on an angle and you're the strongest dude on the court! Draymond didn't even go full force into him. They just ran into each other. And there's literally no point considering the league fines flopping anyways and they were already down 5000 points so it wasn't gonna help them win

• Nope

• legoat really, he won't touch jordan, chamberlain, Ewing, larry bird, kobe

• Lmao he's better than all of them. He might be worse than Kareem but that's it.

• He is a liberal jackass but a good basketball hooper

• I'm a conservative but why bring up politics? Sports have nothing to do with them just enjoy the game.

• Yeah but he is a jackass

• No he's a rapist

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!