Whats your intake on movies?

I have the greatest passion for movies of all kinds.. its weird its like an extremely deep connection. I can't help but cry when they cry be happy when they are happy. I live in LA. I didn't move here. I was born and raised in or around LA. I dont think anyone In my family feel the same strong passion as I do. The best part is going to the places where the scene was filmed whether it be on a pier or just a coffee shop.. Im just taken aback.
what about you? Does anyone feel the same way I do?

1|0
0|5

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm such a movie buff, i'm not that emotional but i should have been a director or actor or something.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not too big into movies myself but I really do enjoy seeing places that are in my favourite movies. Luckily I don't have to go too far since so many movies are filmed here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love movies but I think being an American especially a Californian would make them more relatable as many movies are set there. So no not quite sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love movies but I'm definitely not as passionate about them as you are. Also, cool name.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. at least you can stand the idea of sitting and watching them. I met some who just can't

• I feel the EXACT same way. Sometimes I feel like they're all I've got. They're what I most look forward to. I can get lost in a movie. Forreal. I have unique taste I've been told but yes I'm right there with you OP

1|0
    0|0
    • SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!! hey whats your favorite movie? I can't chose I different ones for different genres

• There Will Be Blood is my #1. How about you?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!