Which Has The Better Movie Title Out Of These Two Movies. And Which Would You Rather Watch Based On The Title?

Swamp Thing (1982)Which Has The Better Movie Title Out Of These Two Movies. And Which Would You Rather Watch Based On The Title?
The Goonies (1985)

@madhatters4 @WhiteSteve @OlderandWiser @Dipsy @Likes2drive @lightbulb27 @HorrorFan @Zorax @cosytoasty @NexAngelus @tenchu11 @HaveNoName @Unit1 @Lucifer_666 @archiz @datgirl @Paris13 @LittleAmyP

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a Goonie! My father was a fire fighter on the set of Swap Thing when they blew that one building at the end; he's got Heather Locklear's autograph.

Most Helpful Guy

• "Goonies" sounds childish, so I would watch Swamp Thing.

• You really think it sounds childish? :o I think it sounds kind of awesome

• Nothing wrong with it if you are. . . say. . . 22 years old, but if you are. . . 62 years old. . . not so much!

• Even though you don't like the title very much I think you will still like The Goonies I love that movie

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• Swamp Thing has the better title, but The Goonies was awesome! And all the boys were cute

• Goonies, for sure. Swamp Thing just sounds and silly to me. Like, "What's this monster called?" "Uh, I dunno, it's a Swamp Thing." Almost like they couldn't think of a better name.

• I think it sounds kind of cool because of the Swamp part (:

• The groomies

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!